Our client are market leaders and have a very successful and respected mortgage services team. You may already have experience within Estate Agency, a Mortgage Brokerage or a High Street Bank or Building Society, but now ready to move your career and earnings potential forward.Full administrative back up is also provided so this allows you to get on with what you do best and that is deal with customers.
Duties will include:
- Seek the best financial and mortgage solutions for your customers
- Identifying and initiating leads from other sources.
- Selling associated insurance products from Legal & General
- Meeting and exceeding targets
- Working closely with the Branch Manager
- Training and coaching the team on Mortgage products
We need you to be:
- Confident, resilient and enjoy healthy and fun competition
- Professional, organised and have a great work ethic
- Flexible and adaptable
- Hardworking with the desire and determination to achieve your targets
- Great at building relationships with customers
- CEMAP 1 minimum (or equivalent) qualified
- Full driving license
If you are interested in this Mortgage Advisor position and would like to know more please email your CV or telephone us on a strictly private and confidential basis.
Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unfortunately unable to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time – but please apply for anything you feel you are suitable for and thank you for your interest in PEAR Recruitment.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.