Outbound Sales Advisor – Mon-Fri 9-6
Permanent, £16,000 – £20,000 per annum
Telesales Agent with the opportunity to move to Team Leader after just 3 months’!
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 09:00 – 18:00 no weekend work!
Basic – £16/18.137.60 moving to £20,000. when promoted to Team Leader.
OTE at Agent level – £26,000. – £32,000 (uncapped commission)
OTE at Team Leader level – £48,000 (uncapped commission)
According to the Sunday Times’ “Best Companies to Work For” list, we’re one of the top five employers in Sheffield!
Benefits: Quarterly Sales Incentives including trips abroad, VIP trips to O2 Gigs and exclusive sporting events such as Royal Ascot, Champions League football etc , Health Plan Plus…
- 28 days’ holiday per year inclusive of bank holidays
- 3 bonus Christmas days off
- Brand new call centre – opened January 2019
- State of the art breakout area with pool tables, table tennis and racing simulators!
- Regular, free of charge fitness classes in our fitness suite, including yoga and boxercise
- End of month drinks at the office, completely on us!
- Free fruit and breakfast weekly
At XLN we offer uncapped commission and most importantly a career path where a pathway to promotion is both clear and realistic. This is a career progression opportunity – every management opportunity is based on your performance only. Team Leaders, Senior Agents and even the Head of Department began as an Agent and progressed at their own speed, some after just a few months or less!
As a valued member of our Outbound team, we look for you to bring enthusiasm and passion to XLN and our potential customers. The role is target driven and fast paced, so an enthusiastic, money-hungry candidate would thrive in this environment!
You will be speaking with small business owners every day, getting to know them and explaining how you can help reduce their phone and broadband bills, so passion and confidence are traits we look for in our employees! You’ll be a part of a brand new team and a brand new office – helping shape the next chapter in our company’s proud history.
Successful candidates will be given the opportunity to progress to Sales Team Leader and Sales Manager positions.
You will need:
- Great communication skills
- The ability and confidence to talk to lots of business owners every day
- The social skills to instantly build a rapport with a wide variety of people
- The enthusiasm to overcome challenges and talk about XLN with passion and pride
- The right attitude to enjoy the test of closing a sale and working to targets
- A strong work ethic
With offices in London and Sheffield, we supply phone, broadband, energy and card processing services exclusively to small businesses, cutting their bills dramatically. We are the biggest in our sector, second only to BT – and we’ve signed up a whopping 500,000 customers to date!
If you’re ambitious, hard-working and ready to build a lasting and rewarding career, we’re a results-oriented business that’s ready to supercharge your future.
Salespeople are the core of our business, and our business is at the forefront of our industry – winning awards and breaking records every year. It’s an exciting role, and an exciting time to join us.
Don’t delay as vacancies are limited – submit your CV for consideration now!
No agencies please.
Please note, we may store candidate CV’s for a period of 6 months from application. Therefore we may contact you in the future to discuss other roles we have within the business. Please let our recruitment team know if you wish for to have your details removed from our database.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.