Here at EC, we believe we offer better incentives and opportunities than any other contact centre in the North East!
We have given away all expenses paid trips to New York, Amsterdam and Tenerife.
As well as this, we run regular incentives to encourage staff to work to their full protentional, offering cash prizes as well as other amazing wins. We have given away over £10,000 worth of prizes within the last three month alone!
The majority of our current management team have progressed internally, as we offer real and quick routes to development and progression.
At EC Outsourcing we are currently going through a period of rapid growth due to client expansion and we have opportunities for career driven and passionate individuals to join our team.
Based in Boldon, Tyne and Wear, we have a diverse mix of opportunities to suit a wide range of candidates throughout our contact centre. We are looking for motivated and resilient people to work on behalf of some of the UK leading brands in the utilities market.
As we provide full training and support previous experience is not essential, all we ask is that you take advantage of our comprehensive sales and product training.
The job details:
The role of an Outbound Sales Advisor involves contacting non-existing customers with the aim of transferring their supplier. Your main responsibilities will involve:
– Achieving sales targets and KPI’s as set by your manager.
– Overcoming customer objections.
– Having the ability to ask the correct questions to establish the customer’s current circumstances and needs.
– Use all information gathered to find the right product that best fits the customer’s needs.
– Ability to build excellent rapport with customers to establish needs and secure their business.
– Communicating clearly and professionally to ensure customers fully understand the process.
– Ability to work as part of a team, supporting colleagues where necessary.
EC is looking for people who are driven to succeed in our business and achieve all targets set for them. This involves:
– Immersing yourself as part of our culture and flourishing in our training and development programme.
– Maintaining a positive and determined mind set at all times
– Ensuring profound listening and communication skills to ensure excellent customer satisfaction.
At EC we invest in staff and do our best to ensure high employee satisfaction. As a business we offer the following benefits:
– Incentives including cash for sales, holidays and days out.
– Opportunity to progress within the business up to Management Level.
– Full induction, training, coaching and ongoing support for all individuals.
– Being part of charity and fundraising days and activities.
– Additional length of service benefits.
– Free Parking.
– Discounted Local Gym Membership.
Platinum Membership to a staff benefit programme which includes free mobile phone insurance, 50% in over 7,000 restaurants, reduced cinema tickets and other discounts in superstores and on
the high street.
Salary: £7.50 – £8.00 plus uncapped commissions (OTE £25,000)
Hours of Work:
Monday 10 – 6:30pm,
Tuesday 10- 8pm,
Wednesday 10 – 6:30pm,
Thursday 10 – 6:30pm,
Friday 10 – 6pm
If you would like to apply for this position, please forward your cv and covering letter to email@example.com or call us on 0191 519 5297
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.