We are an independent recruitment agency based in the heart of Marlow. We are expanding and looking for the next big thing, we supply staffing solutions within the local commercial market through robust PSL agreements as well as on an ad-hoc basis. We have expertise in Finance, Recruitment, Tech, Marketing and Administrative hiring offering a high-end service to our loyal clients and candidates.
Our people are who make our business so we are very specific in our requirements. We are hiring a person who is either continuing a successful career in recruitment or has is interested in starting out and understand that recruitment is. We need a natural salesperson who is outgoing and confident with a customer-centric approach. For our Recruitment Consultant, we promise to love, cherish and honour you with lots of OTE.
The role of a recruitment consultant is to build sustainable relationships with existing and prospect candidates and clients through the delivery of quality recruitment solutions. Honesty is our policy so we need a real genuine peoples person, someone who goes above and beyond to get the job done with your clients and candidates best interests in mind. You will be tasked to bring new clients on board as well as efficient service existing clients to a high standard in and around the Berkshire, Greater London and Buckinghamshire areas using a consultative approach, therefore a likeable and friendly outlook is key.
Every day you will be in face-to-face contact with our candidates and clients, therefore, the way you present yourself is key, we will expect you to be articulate with excellent English writing skills as well as smartly dressed and professional. With no two days the same and in a busy market, this role is not for the faint-hearted. We will invest in our colleagues with coaching and development to ensure you showcase your recruiting talents to the best of your ability.
- Build, sustain and convert a pipeline of prospect clients
- Consistently generate monthly revenue based on agreed targets
- Source and represent candidates of a high calibre
- Attend client site meetings, present and deliver solution packages
- Resource for vacancies following client brief
- Create adverts and marketing campaigns
- Proactively market the brand through social media and local community channels
- Account Manage clients to a VIP standard
- Record activities using an in-house system
- Monitor candidate eligibility, references and other compliances
- Provide outstanding levels of Customer Service to all partners
- Report on activity during monthly reviews
- A-C grades in GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English
- Proven Customer Service experience
- Proven Sales experience
- Recruitment experience desirable
- Well presented and highly articulate
If you have heard of or enquired into the Yellow Bricks brand and feel that you fit our company profile, apply now. Alternatively, reach out to Abby@yellowbricks.co.uk for a confidential chat.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.