3D Personnel is a leading name in construction recruitment for the UK, Ireland and Europe, supplying Professional & Technical, Trades & Labour and Construction Services talent across a broad range of sectors.
What makes 3D Personnel the preferred choice for construction industry recruitment is the strong relationships we build with both clients and candidates. In it for the long-run, our specialist recruitment consultants take into account and proactively support the unique needs of your business or career to ensure we keep contributing to the growth and prosperity of the construction industry.
3D Personnel are fast becoming a household name in the Construction industry! We have a vast network of ever expanding offices and are now looking to recruit new Recruitment Consultants to help grow our Colchester Office
As a Recruitment Consultant you will report directly to the Regional Manager. You will receive constant training and development which will help mould you into a specialist & extremely skilled recruitment consultant.
Duties will include –
- Attracting new business/clients through sales calls, sales meetings, site visits & marketing
- Managing a temporary workforce
- Liaising with clients from site level right up to director level
- Attending weekly sales meetings with management
- Data entry (logging activities onto company database)
And much more!!! In return for the above we are willing to offer successful candidates the following!
- Company vehicle (dependant on experience level)
- Excellent Basic Salary (ABOVE MARKET RATE)
- Full training from well known & very well respected industry professional
- Fun working office atmosphere
- Opportunities to work across our full network of UK based offices.
- Frequent Team Building Days out
Previous sales experience is essential as is a valid UK drivers licence!
Previous recruitment experience is an advantage but not essential!
If the above position is of interest then please contact Damian Doherty by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.