- Managing and developing a busy temporary division
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies;
- Visiting clients to build and develop relationships;
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, for example newspapers, websites, magazines
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers;headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy;receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client;
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client;
- Working towards and exceeding targets;
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.