Established in 1990 Hospitality Line is the UK’s leading supplier of restaurant services to the incoming trade. We are also the fulfilment and redemption agency for some of the largest Gift Experience companies in the Country.
Hospitality Line also provide consumer discounted sightseeing packages to the consumer market.
We are a vibrant and dynamic company seeking an experienced Sales Account Executive ideally from a Tour Operator/Ground Handler background.
The individual will need to possess strong organisational skills and have a keen eye for detail along with the determination to produce results in a pressurised work environment. An outgoing personality coupled with a good sense of humour will see you fitting into a team of experienced professionals.
A full induction and training programme for the role and systems used in house will be offered.
- Pro-actively develop and maintain a sufficient knowledge of our product ranges
- Answering and dealing with a high number of calls
- Processing of group and FIT reservations
- Handling customers and suppliers in a prompt, friendly and efficient manner by telephone and in writing
- Providing booking advice and assistance to our tour operator or consumer customers and suppliers.
- Ability to multi task and take on additional tasks as required by management
- Normal working hours: 9.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. Monday to Friday
- Occasional Bank Holiday and change of hours may be required at peak times
- Working as a team with all employees, ensuring your fellow staff members have additional support as and when required.
- Confident telephone manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Computer literate – training will be provided on our in-house system
- Numeracy skills
- Interest in food, restaurants and other leisure products
- Knowledge of geographical locations and the British Isles would be an advantage
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Must be able to work under pressure whilst maintaining a great sense of humour
- Any other languages spoken would be an advantage
If you think you have the necessary skills for this role and are interested in working for a very busy company providing travel and leisure products for our expanding portfolio of clients, then please apply by emailing your CV to Camille.Billenness@hospitalityline.co.uk You will only be contacted if we intend to progress your application
Set up a job alert.