Laundryheap is a fast-growing tech startup revolutionising the laundry and dry-cleaning industry. We pick up, clean & deliver within 24 hours, with the service currently being available in London, Manchester, Birmingham, Dublin and Dubai. After a successful start, we are now ready to grow our young and dynamic team even further and continue our international expansion.
We are looking for a qualified Sales Account Executive to join our diverse team. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and overseeing sales. As a Sales account executive, you should work to satisfy clients’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented.
The roles & responsibilities can be broadly outlined as follows:
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success through positive relationships.
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Set, report and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
Required skill set:
- Proven work experience as a Sales account manager or Sales account executive
- Hands on experience in sales ideally a 3+years of experience.
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
Our HQ is based in central London, and our cosy office is filled with supplies of fruits, snacks and coffee to make sure you’re set to shine. The office building includes a gym and food court, and the nearby park is definitely going to be your favourite recreational spot on the summer days. The nearest underground is just two minutes away from us.
We love to work with ambitious and proactive people, that possess a can-do-attitude, without fear of taking risks and who are confident decision makers, so make sure you take this opportunity and apply today.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.