We offer a total supply solution, including medical equipment, supplies and consumables, single-use surgical instruments, medical furniture and pharmaceuticals.This is a great opportunity for an experienced Telesales/Account manager, to join our company. We are looking for the right candidate who would like to be part of an exciting opportunity within the medical sales arena. Our company is young and very fast moving and there is definite potential for growth within the company for the right candidate.The successful candidate will be an integral part of the sales team and will be required to hit the ground running.
The core areas of responsibility will lay in Sales and Account management and will include:
- Generation of new accounts
- Close business to achieve sales and revenue targets
- Telesales presentations to clients ensuring excellent standards of customer service are achieved
- Responding to sales enquiries generated through our site & through affiliate partnerships programmes
- Maintaining and developing existing relationships with clients.
- Deliver daily outbound calls – meeting KPI’s set by line manager
- Provide weekly and monthly sales reports to line manager
Experience requirements: The ideal candidate will have proven:
- Outbound sales calls
- Previously delivered sales conversations to customers over the phone
- Proven past history of sales achievements.
We pride ourselves in delivering high customer service standards and the ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Interpersonal skills
- A positive can-do attitude with the ability to work on their own as well as a part of a wider team
- Very motivated with a clear drive to succeed
- Become an industry leader in their respective field
- Have the ability to learn a wide range of products
- Good problem solving skills
Email your CV to:
Post your CV to:
Human Resources Department
20 Merchant Drive, Mead Lane
Hertford, SG13 7AY
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.