We are recruiting for a Sales Administrator in the Coventry area.
As a Sales Administrator you will need to have/be:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent reporting skills
- Knowledge of warehouse operations (desirable)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in using Outlook, Excel and Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail
- Salary: £18,000-£23,000 per annum (Depending on experience)
- Working Hours: Monday-Friday 9.00am-6.00pm
- Location: Coventry
- Duration: Permanent
Role of a Sales Administrator:
- Receiving sales orders via email and processing them on SAGE (from purchase order to invoicing)
- Dealing with queries – missing or damaged stock
- Keep a record of out of stock products and liaise with the purchasing team to ensure orders are dispatched as soon as product is back in stock
- Liaise with the warehouse to ensure order fulfilment and timely dispatch
- Contact customers to confirm items, quantities, pricing and delivery dates
- Notify responsible individuals once sales orders have been confirmed
- Providing after sales support
- Forward promotional offers and leaflets to customers
- Attend exhibitions
- When required deal with transportation bookings
Benefits of working as a Sales Administrator:
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension
- Free onsite parking
If you are interested in the above role please click apply
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.