My client are currently seeking an organised administrator to work with the sales team and handle a variety of associated administration and customer related queries.
The core duties will involve:
• Field incoming queries from new and existing customers by telephone and email
• Prepare samples on behalf of the sales team as needed for review and despatch to customers
• To liaise with internal departments and gather product related information for customers as requested
• To support the sales team with administration matters, including order processing, as required
• To escalate and investigate any customer complaints as required, from time to time
Taking and Raising Orders
Dealing with Customers queries, questions, deliveries and complaints etc
Covering colleagues when on holidays
Sending out product information specifications to customers via Email, Fax or post
The role is full time and will be well suited to someone who has a prior background in a customer facing / sales administration role.
Applicants should possess a good grasp of Microsoft office and a good telephone manner.
The hours of work are from Mon-Fri 9am-5pm. Working in the clients Offices based in Wednesbury.
It is an immediate start position and the ideal candidate will be required to attend an interview with the company.
For more information please call us on 0121 3149 118.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.