We are currently seeking a Sales Administrator for a rapidly expanding business in the Falmouth area.
• Customers calling into the office are to be served and assisted as appropriate in a timely manner.
• Collating all information onto the database for estimating and costing purposes
• Daily filing of all paperwork in various systems, and dealing with post received for action.
• To maintain and update the customer and supplier databases
• Handling customer enquiries, requests for quotations and customer orders.
• Monitor stock levels and replenish where necessary of stationery and consumables for both the office and the production department
• Correctly booking in of stock deliveries on Sage and notifying suppliers of any discrepancies, stock taking as required
• Drawing up daily loading lists for the lorries, handling driver paperwork and working hour requirements, downloading of driver cards.
• Handling Ebay and website orders, preparing products for posting/collection by couriers and pallet companies
• Field incoming phone calls in a timely manner and to relevant person
• Adhoc duties as required by General Manager & Managing Director
This is a full time role working hours Monday – Thursday 8.00am – 5pm and a 4pm finish on a Friday.
Those applying will have experience of working in a similar role with knowledge of SAGE 50 being preferred.
Due to location, own transport is essential. Apply now to be considered, alternatively email email@example.com with your CV to be considered.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.