This Order Support / Sales Administrator role is supporting the interaction with customers both internal and external, also managing any orders that fall outside the normal Order Process from our BPO partner, resolving all discrepancies, moving customer purchase orders through the ERP system (SAP) to be shipped & invoiced. The role will drive excellent pre invoice customer service by responding to requests and queries in a timely and professional manner. Working directly with the BPO Order Entry, Sales, Service Delivery, Finance, Purchasing and the warehouse representatives, and dealing directly with third party carriers, vendors and customers.
The role will require strong communication and problem solving skills, have good attention to detail and be experienced in order processing validation. Strong proven experience of relationship building and understand the basics of excellent Pre-Invoice Customer Service are important. Multi-tasking ability is required. This role is based in Crawley.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Respond to customer’s requests promptly in a professional, polite and friendly manner
* Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints in a prioritized manner
* Build and maintain business relationship with customers, ensuring actions are processed promptly and accurately
* Dealing directly with customers either by telephone, electronically (good Outlook knowledge is advantageous) or face to face
* Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource through the workflow tools
* Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, inquiries, comments and complaints
* Record details of actions taken, using workflow tools
Join a growing global business
Westcon-Comstor is part of the US-based, multinational WestconGroup, a leading name in IT distribution with US$4.35 billion in global revenues. Our job is to link technology vendors to our distribution partners who resell software and solutions to business and other customers.
This is an exciting time to join our expanding UK and Ireland operation, which serves the EMEA region. We have ambitious plans and huge future potential – you will be ideally placed to grow your career in a dynamic yet supportive culture.