Do you want a chance to work for a thriving, growing business based in Spennymoor? Do you have experience as a Sales Administrator? Are you in the position to start a new role quickly? If so, we have an opportunity for you to join a leading distribution company. With recent and further predicted growth, this is an opportunity not to be missed. The business is looking to appoint someone ASAP and so swift applications are encouraged!
As Sales Administrator, you will join a close-knit team and work in an extremely busy working environment which is fast paced and requires excellent organisation and prioritising skills. This is a position where you will be required to use your initiative to take responsible for your own work.
Some of your key duties will include:
- Dealing with customer queries via telephone and email, providing a prompt and efficient response
- Processing orders using Sage 200
- Printing pickers and delivery notes
- Supporting with stock control including analysing stock
- Progress chasing
- Liaising closely with the Warehouse team
- Developing effective internal relationships across all departments
- Providing accurate information for product development or sales opportunities
You must meet the following requirements:
- Strong administrative experience, ideally in a sales orientated role
- Extremely customer focused and committed to delivering the highest standards of customer care
- Strong telephone manner and confidence in speaking with customers
- Personable and friendly, with the ability to generate new ideas
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task in an extremely busy working environment
Ideally, you will also carry experience of using Sage 200 or similar software.
The salary on offer for this role is dependent on your experience.
This is a permanent, full-time role. You will work from 8.30am until 5pm Monday – Thursday and from 8.30am until 2.30pm on a Friday.
THE POINT OF CONTACT
Please apply for this position and your CV will go direct to our Commercial Manager Katie Newton who is leading the search. Alternatively, if you have any questions, please get in touch with Katie on 0191 492 6622 or via email at email@example.comAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.