This global company is now looking to continue the success of its operations in the UK and have now opened their new office in Leeds. We are working closely with them to recruit a Sales Administrator to work alongside the Office Manager in a small office in Leeds, to help support the achievement of operational aims for the UK subsidiary of this Swiss based company.
Reporting to the Office Manager, an experienced Sales Administrator is required with a strong background in supporting the operational needs of a busy B2B SME. You will be supporting and assisting a small UK based team who are working with an expanding portfolio of blue-chip customers.
You will be an energetic and enthusiastic individual with strong interpersonal, written and verbal skills, a strong work ethic and be genuinely interested in providing an excellent administrative support to customers and the overall business.
The successful Sales Administrator will need the following skills and experience:
- Effective communication skills at all levels including via telephone, email and face-to-face
- Strong administration and customer service experience to be able handle enquiries, generate quotations and sales orders
- Processing, arranging freight, stock ordering, invoicing, inventory management, credit management, expenses, payments, providing relevant documentation
- Proficiency with MS Office (esp. Excel and Word)
- Maintaining records in CRM system including task-assignments and follow ups
- Have the ability to provide prompt, accurate and detailed reporting
- Co-ordinating with external partners (IT, accounts, finance, logistics, warehousing)
- Co-ordination with Head Office in Switzerland
- Maintaining documentation, certification, policies and processes including GDPR compliance
- Dealing with correspondence, stationery and miscellaneous office requirements
- Have the ability to handle and resolve customer disputes and complaints effectively and efficiently.
You will be able to demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Sociable, confident, polite and friendly manner
- Calm, resilient and resourceful even under pressure
- Hands-on, agile and flexible approach to work
- Detail-oriented and thorough
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team
Required Education and Experience
3-5 years’ experience in a similar administrative, sales support or customer service role is expected.
Salary £20K (Pro rata), 20 hours a week.
DIS, private healthcare and a generous contributory pension
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.