C&D are working in partnership with a leading travel agent organisation. Based in their Headquarters, we are on the hunt for Sales Advisors to create, build and maintain relationships with customers through the sale and service of excellent holiday packages.
As a Sales Advisor, you are the first port of call for customers, and are representing the company on the frontline. You will be servicing inbound sales calls, listening to and understanding the customers’ needs, and supplying them with expert advice and solutions to suit them.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Negotiating the terms of the holiday and closing the sales
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy, cross sell if necessary
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations
- Produce accurate admin work to complete booking process.
A candidate looking to apply for this role would be highly motivated, organised and sales driven. They would be used to and thrive working in fast paced environments, be self-motivated, and have excellent communication skills. In addition, being adept in Microsoft office, having an outgoing and friendly personality, and an understanding of basic business finance, ie; profit and loss calculations, and gross margin calculations/percentage.
This is a full time permanent role, including evening and weekend work on a rota basis.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.