Hours 37.5 per week – core hours Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:30
My Client works on behalf of several organisations to support them with their business requirements. Within this role you will be working in partnership with IMServ, one of the UK’s leading Energy Data Collection and Meter Operations service providers, covering over 25% of the UK’s entire electricity consumption with over 300,000 metering points. Our industry certified multi-utility solutions deliver data insights on your organisation’s Electricity, Gas and Water consumption. A combination of experienced installation engineers, extensive industry knowledge and powerful online data reporting, can deliver tangible energy and savings to your organisation.
Giving you access to data intelligence on ‘how’, ‘when’ and ‘where’ you are using energy.
Main accountable & key responsibilities:
- Representing the IMServ brand
- Make outbound calls to Businesses to organise the scheduling of Meter installation appointments.
- Over achieving clients SLA’s
- Using assertive and effective closing opportunities
- Achieving Quality Targets.
- Over achieving individual and team objectives
- Updating accurately YCL & IMServ’s systems
- Take full ownership of issues, and to ensure timely, effective resolution
The Ideal Business Development Executive will have:
- Confident, persuasive and highly motivated individual
- Has a want to succeed
- Celebrates team success
- Robust and Tenacious
- Very good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle and overcome objections
- Focused and results orientated
As well as a starting salary of £17,000 per annum, employees benefit from a monthly performance related bonus up to £2,400 28 days holiday, childcare and eyecare vouchers, company pension scheme and full training and ongoing career development opportunities and regular incentives.
Please Call Lynsey at Wild Recruitment 02392851111Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.