Future Garden is one of the UK’s leading hydroponics suppliers, driven by an extremely passionate and knowledgeable team. Our highly motivated people have worked tirelessly to ensure we operate to the highest standards.
As a result, we are expanding rapidly and are always on the lookout for highly motivated, multi-talented people with the right attitude and work ethic to help continue growth within our fast-moving business.
Your day to day role will include:
- Serving customers and generating orders
- Providing customer quotations
- Building and maintaining a rapport with customers
- Managing live in-store displays
- Ensuring customers’ orders are picked and packed accurately and efficiently
- Managing deliveries at goods in, confirming they are in good condition and accurate to the system and delivery paperwork
- Ensuring deliveries are located in the warehouse correctly and efficiently
Essential requirements are:
- Excellent attention to detail
- A strong work ethic and desire to succeed
- Good communication skills (verbal & written English)
- Possess a good knowledge of IT systems, including software such as Microsoft Office
- Be willing to work hard and further develop themselves to grow their role within the business
Beneficial if you:
- Have at least 2 years retail sales experience
- Experience and Certificate for Counterbalance and/or Reach
- Have previous Horticultural knowledge
- Team leading, merchandising and/or Point of Sale experience
If you’d like to join a growing business where you can develop your skills and become a valued member of the team, apply today in writing enclosing a copy of your CV & cover letter to email@example.comAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.