We are looking for a talented individual who is excited by our next generation technology to work alongside our UK Sales and Account Management team to secure and grow our business within UK Independent Schools.
The primary purpose of this role is to retain and develop WCBS’ business within your designated area.
To demonstrate and sell the full range of WCBS software modules (and related services) in line with the Company’s revenue and marketing objectives and to achieve or exceed personal sales and activity targets to new and existing customers.
The region is the West. WCBS has a large and well-established user base which will be a good source of sales opportunities. The role is hybrid Business Development (70%) and Account Management (30%), and involves proactive lead generation of new business and growth from existing accounts. The role will involve travel across the UK and some overnight stays, with the possibility of occasional overseas trips.
· Understand the structure and departmental functions of Independent (fee paying) schools in relation to the different software solutions WCBS provides.
· Delivery your own targets and KPIs:
- Qualify and follow-up leads generated by marketing effort
- Carry out customer visits
- Arrange initial visits / online demonstrations as required
- Carry out on-site / online demonstrations for new sites or existing sites expanding system usage.
- Prepare quotations following demonstrations
- Follow up quotations as agreed and secure orders
- Assist with Sales and User Seminars – to new and existing customers
- Build profitable relationships with school groups
· Consistent and proper use of CRM to manage all client interaction, opportunities, and forecasting.
· Attend conferences, exhibitions, user group meetings and other events as appropriate.
· Be aware of and able to respond to marketplace, competitor and software developments.
· Successful sales and/or account management background
· Understanding of Independent Schools – structure, politics, staff etc.
· Full clean UK drivers licence.
This role is UK based and candidates must have permanent settled status in the UK to be considered. The successful candidate will be home based but regular travel to our customers, and our head office in Glastonbury, is expected
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
- Commission pay
- Additional leave
- Company events
- Private medical insurance
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Store discounts
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have an understanding of, or experience working with, Independent Schools?
- Driving Licence (required)
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.