Join a rapidly expanding international Energy Broker with offices in Liverpool, Yorkshire, Australia, USA. Resolve Energy provides UK businesses with energy procurement services. As part of our continued growth we are seeking a Sales Consultant who is intelligent, highly organised and driven, to work in our Liverpool headquarters. This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a new and exciting challenge in an energetic, and fast paced sales environment.
- Basic salary £18k
- Hours of work 9:00 – 17:00 (Mon – Fri).
- Never a need to ever take any work home with you.
- 20 days’ holiday per year + all bank holidays + extra paid time off over Christmas and New Year.
- Pension scheme.
- Exclusive modern offices in Liverpool city centre.
- 80% of admin work dealt with by other teams, which leaves you just to sell.
- Very generous monthly, quarterly and annual incentives.
- Regular out of office team building days.
- Promotion opportunities both here in the UK and to our international offices (Australia and USA).
- Calling new and existing business customers helping them secure the best possible energy contracts for their business.
- Manage and grow your own portfolio of clients. Keep all customers upon renewal.
- Achieve sales and efficiency targets.
- Gain and grow an expert knowledge of the industry and products you are selling.
- Call targets to be attained of 80 calls per day and only 1 hr 50 minutes talktime.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Able to influence and build relationships.
- High levels of self-motivation.
- Proven history of achieving sales targets.
- Experience of using Microsoft office software packages & excellent keyboard skills.
- Experience of consistently achieving KPI’s and company standards.
- Technically proficient and organised in using CRM systems.
If you feel you have what it takes to join our successful organisation, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please send over your application to include the below;
- Cover letter explaining why you feel you would be suitable for this role.
- Up to date CV detailing your work and education history. The CV should detail your past sales performance in any previous roles.
The selection process will include a telephone interview and if selected a face to face interview and some basic skill assessments.
A minimum of 2 year’s B2B sales experience is compulsory.
WHAT OUR TEAM SAY
“5 years working with Resolve and I can honestly say this is such a great place to work, tough job but made easy with the support and atmosphere created by all staff, wouldn’t be disappointed if I was still here in another 10 years!” – Tom (Senior Account Manager)
“Only been here for 8 months but excited about the future, really friendly colleagues who always try to help and lots of support from management when required, even the most senior of management will do all they can” – Kurtis (Account Manager)
“I’ve been working for this company for 6 years, it’s a great place to work and a very friendly atmosphere. The incentives and team building days out are one of the reasons I enjoy coming to work. Great management, uplifting vibes and awesome opportunity to make good money.” – Jenna (Support Team)
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.