Our client has grown to become one of the leading and most trusted cash house buyers in the UK market and they are recruiting a sales executive who will be managing the acquisition of properties from start of contact through to completion of sale.
In the role you will be offering private home owners a genuine, viable alternative to the traditional methods of an open market sale, our client provides clients with a guaranteed cash sale solution, completing the entire home sale process within 7 – 28 days, hassle and stress free.
You will be given a number of leads every day of customers that have registered as they are looking to sell their property and your job is to support and advise them through the whole home selling process.
You will deal with entirely warm leads; every person will be expecting your call and is keen to chat
They are looking for a sales executive who can maintain a high level of professionalism with customers whilst building a rapport.
- Profit share scheme; candidate will receive an additional yearly bonus, depending on company target being achieved
- Employee membership to onsite gym (and full changing facilities)
- Participation in team building events and monthly/quarterly team outings
- Carry out a market valuation, and be solely responsible for using company funds to propose cash offers to clients
- Manage sales from cradle to grave; have the satisfaction of managing your own deals from first phone call to house sale completion
- Learn and work alongside a team of professionals with the desire to strive towards becoming market leaders
- Develop a thorough understanding of the UK residential property market, becoming a true expert within the property industry
- Build knowledge of investment funding, learning how to assess return on investment and best utilising investor funds
Key Skills/Experience Needed:
- One year of Sales/Telesales experience
- proven track record of hitting KPI’s and reaching/exceeding monthly targets
- Outstanding communication skills
- A naturally engaging, professional telephone manner and the ability to ‘close’ deals
- Be assertive in nature and able to excel within a high-pressure target driven environment
- Computer literate & analytical; demonstrating a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work autonomously, enthusiastically and motivated to grow your career (and get paid well whilst doing so!)
Set up a job alert.