We are currently recruiting for a Freight Sales Executive / Account Manager at one of our sites in Glasgow to join our hugely successful market leading International Road Logistics team. Due to continued growth and investment we are recruiting for a Sales Executive who will be responsible for winning new business and selling our freight services to potential new clients and existing customers. This role will include full account management of clients from initial telesales to delivery and we will look for the Account Manager to achieve profit growth through the effective management of customers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Generate new prospect leads and new accounts over the telephone and face-to-face
- Role will involve Telesales, Face to Face selling (B2B), Negotiations and Presentations
- Consistently grow the gross profit and achieve the targets as set out in the Account Manager Scheme
- Achieve Sales productivity and revenue targets
- Provide a high level of internal and external customer care
- Provide customers with accurate and cost effective quotations
- Prepare weekly/monthly figures of sales activity as instructed by the Branch Manager
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Experience working in a proactive telesales or cold calling sales role ideally with Outbound telesalesexperience
- Experience of generating own sales leads would be beneficial
- Experience of working to targets and KPI’s
- GCSE Maths and English Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Strong administration and organisation skills
- Ability to influence others
- Full Driving Licence
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you’re rewarded for your commitment and expertise. What we will provide includes:
- Competitive salary
- Kuehne + Nagel Pension Plan
- Route 2 Rewards scheme – discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and servicesWith more than 82,000 employees at 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.