As a Sales and Marketing Executive you will be required to work as part of the sales and marketing team and assist with administrative, sales and marketing tasks to help reach team objectives.
As a Sales and Marketing Executive, you’ll receive a salary of between £19,000 – £21,000 depending on experience, plus you’ll benefit from a 10% performance bonus, retail discount scheme, private health cover after 1 years’ service, a contributory pension scheme and life cover.
- Work with Sales/Operations/QA to generate accurate quotations and follow-up with clients until conclusion of quoting stage and sample receipt
- Arrange sales conferences including shipping booths, booking exhibitor packages, delegate only packages, invoice payments, and tracking all activities within the sales team
- Work with BDMs to regularly and accurately update sales forecast tool based on information from clients
- Support BDMs with travel arrangements and expenses from travel to clients/conferences
- Updating and maintaining sales information in the customer relationship management system (CRM), including client info, contacts, quote templates, quote notes, business cards, conference contact lists
- Work with Clients/SGS Legal to implement agreements, including confidentiality and master sales agreements
- Research of global biopharmaceutical market opportunities to maximise generation of sales leads, including contacts details via LinkedIn, sales pipeline, other sources
- Design and delivery of local marketing material to meet SGS corporate marketing strategy and vision
- Work with UK and global marketing team to deliver local marketing activities and assist with arranging booth/leaflets/give-aways
- Work with Sales and Marketing Director to deliver quarterly mail-shots and other marketing activities
SGS is the global leader and innovator in inspection, verification, testing and certification services. Founded in 1878, SGS is recognized as the global benchmark in quality and integrity. Trusted all over the world, SGS is a market leader because we put 100% passion, pride and innovation into everything we do. We encourage new ideas. We welcome people who challenge the way we do things. And we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential.
At SGS, we have an open corporate and international culture, we offer a dynamic work environment in a leading global company. Our high professional standards and our sustainability approach guarantee you a future-oriented work environment. We invest in our employees for the long term and we are committed to supporting your development within the company.
Skills / Experience:
- Experience of gathering information for proposals and delivering high quality documentation
- Maintaining a CRM and/or client management system or database
- Organising and delivering projects to meet/exceed agreed targets
- Working successfully in a sales team to deliver team objectives
- Competent with computer applications, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ownership and ability to drive own KPIs and targets
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Business
- Experience in the life science industry (desirable)
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.