Salary: £32,000 – £38,000 per annum depending on experience
Company car provided
Benefits: Sales performance bonus, retail discount scheme, contributory stakeholder pension scheme and life cover.
SGS is the global leader and innovator in inspection, verification, testing and certification services. Founded in 1878, SGS is recognized as the global benchmark in quality and integrity. Trusted all over the world, SGS is a market leader because we put 100% passion, pride and innovation into everything we do. We encourage new ideas. We welcome people who challenge the way we do things. And we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential.
At SGS, we have an open corporate and international culture, we offer a dynamic work environment in a leading global company. Our high professional standards and our sustainability approach guarantee you a future-oriented work environment. We invest in our employees for the long term and we are committed to supporting your development within the company.
We have an excellent new opportunity for a Sales Executive to join our global organisation. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for taking the lead on the promotion of the business and actively seeking new opportunities in the asbestos consultancy sector in the North East region.
- Proactively seek new clients in the asbestos sector, existing other sectors (compliance, occupational hygiene, fire risk etc) and new sectors to ensure the growth of the company.
- Developing a pipeline of prospective clients utilising tools such as the LinkedIn Sales Solutions.
- Identify and realise opportunities to sell higher level services to existing and new clients.
- Identify and realise opportunities to increase prices, up sell or cross sell services from SGS or the wider group
- React to sales enquiries within the required timeframe; passing these to Regional or Project Managers where appropriate.
- Ensure accurate pricing to maximise returns.
- Ensure transparent and traceable sales tracking.
- Accountability of sales and marketing success.
- Ensure good communication and cooperation with the management team, admin and Regional or Project managers; successful orders should be accompanied with an official PO.
- Accurate recording of contract information and dissemination to technical & operational staff.
- To comply with the quality system and cooperate with the QC department in particular in regard to contract review.
- Experience in a senior role in the technical consultancy sector.
- Sales experience.
- Working understanding of asbestos management, removal and consultancy.
- Working understanding of Compliance services.
- Excellent knowledge of tender processes.
- Excellent knowledge of the pricing structure and business metrics.
- Ability to proactively sell our services at a competitive rate and at a variety of levels.
- Determination to pursue sales and succeed.
- Experience of Marketing.
- Knowledge of the company’s management systems and requirements.
- P&L understanding.
- Sound financial management skills.
Set up a job alert.