As business continues to grow our client is recruiting for a Sales Executive to join them on their journey of success, this is a full-time permanent position and you will be working at their Derby office.
To be considered for the role, you’ll require the following essentials:
- Proven sales experience (Desirable)
- Ambition and drive to build new business and achieve targets
- Able to build relationships, both with colleagues and clients
- Able to work well under pressure due to the nature of the role
The main role of the successful candidate will be to deliver sales and targets by selling exhibition space and sponsorship opportunities through outbound calls. You will also build rapport, overcome objections and provide a high-quality service.
Within this position, you’ll also be:
- Delivering a customised solution to clients by listening to and understanding customer needs
- Meeting customers’ needs by identifying suitable products and service and using a consultative sales approach
- Keeping the CRM system up-to-date by recording information
- Sending booking forms to clients and administering sales
- Liaising with existing and new clients to upsell relevant products and services
- Providing a high-quality service and liaising with clients to ensure this is being done
Salary, Benefits & Working Hours
Salary is £17,000 – £20,000 per annum dependant on experience + Commission & Bonus.
Working hours are Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.