- Location Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom
- Employment Permanent
- Salary £27,500 basic salary OTE £40,000 + per annum Per Annum
Passionate about working in sales? Are you looking to build a long-term career within a company who will invest in and train you to a high standard? UniCarriers are looking for intelligent, coachable and driven individuals to join our growing team in Liverpool as a Sales Executive of capital equipment – forklift trucks.
A brand of Mitsubishi Logisnext, UniCarriers provide premium materials handling products and services directly to our customers. Mitsubishi Logisnext is the world’s fourth-largest industrial truck manufacturer and supplies a complete range of electric, gas and diesel operated trucks.
As our Sales Executive, UniCarriers will provide you with a professional development path into a consultative selling position. Our Sales Executive role offers an environment to learn, practice, challenge, and establish a strong foundation that’s invaluable to your career within UniCarriers.
As our Sales Executive you will be responsible for managing and closing opportunities within the following territories, Liverpool, Chester, Crewe and Warrington.
You role will include:
– Identifying the market and continually building a pipeline of new business opportunities and prospects
– Creating a structured and competitive business plan to engage with companies who will benefit from our association
– Develop and manage relationships with prospects and accounts within your assigned territory
– Applying a consultative sales approach to build relationships and win business
– Presenting and sell value to key stakeholders within the accounts
– Written follow up reports to suggest innovative solutions for customer materials handling operational issues
– Hosting customer review meetings to ensure UniCarriers are delivering our service level agreement
– Track all opportunity and customer details using our CRM system
As a premium brand, UniCarriers sells based on being the best value and highest quality with the lowest down time and greatest expertise, however, when selling a premium product in a competitive market against larger companies with greater resources it can be challenging to convert business. Bearing this in mind we are keen to attract candidates who will be just as committed to us as we are to you in building a long-term career. Resilience is key to being successful!
Additional attributes for a successful Sales Executive are:
– You want to win and find motivation in temporary setbacks
– You don’t believe in settling and will find ways to overachieve and keep improving
– Your ability to learn is off the charts and you are hungry to learn
– You love connecting with people online, on the phone and face to face
– You’ve done some selling in the past and want to build a career in sales
To be considered for the role of Sales Executive, candidates must live within the territory postcodes. Our ideal candidate for the role of Sales Executive will be an energetic and confident self-starter, competitive and switched on by an achievement or goal. It is not necessary to have previous sales experience as comprehensive sales and product training will be provided, however, some experience of working in sales may be considered an advantage.
Desirable, but not essential
– Proficiency of CRM systems
– Technically savvy
– Skilled in presentations and demonstrations both face to face and web based
– Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
In return we are offering you the opportunity to start a career in a well-established, growing business where we’re our people are our greatest asset and not just a number!
You will receive a competitive basic salary of £27,500 per annum as well as a generous uncapped commission scheme with unlimited earning potential. Our expectation is that by the end of your second year you will be earning OTE of £40,000 plus.
Other benefits include:
– Company Car, laptop and iPhone
– 25 days holiday + bank holidays, increasing to 30 days with length of service
– Flexibility to sell back/buy additional holiday days
– Contributory pension scheme
– Private health scheme
– Income protection
– Life cover
– Subsidised gym membership
– In-depth training with long term opportunities for personal growth and development
If you would like to be considered for the role of Sales Executive within a highly successful company offering a great working environment and amazing benefits package please apply now!
Please note the closing date of this vacancy is Friday 13th August and candidates may not be contacted until after this date and once all applicants have been reviewed.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.