Our client is a market leader in importing commercial catering equipment. Due to their continued success they are looking to grow their sales team and are searching for a confident and dynamic Sales Executive.
The successful applicant will join us in our bright and friendly environment working directly for the Sales Director.
As a Sales Executive your role will include;
- Deal with customer sales enquiries on a day to day basis
- Generating quotations for projects and ad hoc enquiries, checking stock, progressing orders along with various administrative duties
- Proactively contact new, current and potential clients, through telephone & email to promote the products and services of the business and to generate, record & identify opportunities for business development
- Assist in maintaining the contact database of existing & prospective clients for sales and marketing purposes
- Conducting market research & feedback exercises
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing clients to gain repeat business.
- Reactivate dormant accounts
- Analyse data to monitor account fluctuations to ascertain month on month variances and take necessary action
- Identify areas for development with current clients
- Liaise with the Marketing department to introduce and promote new products and work on special offers
- Utilise CRM system to record and follow up customer interactions
- Represent the company at Exhibitions, Trade Shows or Onsite visits if/when required and present products & services to clients
The ideal Sales Executive must;
- Strong customer focus and a commitment to delivering excellent customer service
- Dynamic and outgoing personality possessing a determination to succeed
- Resourceful, proactive and enthusiastic
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Able to prioritize own workload and work under pressure
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent IT & administration skills are essential, knowledge of Microsoft Navision would be an advantage but not necessary – training will be provided
Our client can offer;
- Competitive salary
- Performance related bonus
- Company pension, private medical insurance and group discounts
- 22 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- A full time position 08.30 until 17.00hrs 37.5hours per week
If you’re driven, commercially minded and motivated by winning then this opportunity could be the perfect one for you. Please apply below or contact Amy at the Cummins Mellor office for further information.
Cummins Mellor is a family run employment agency who have been serving businesses across East Lancashire for over 27 years. We pride ourselves on sourcing the highest quality, temporary and permanent candidates for local employers. If this particular role isn’t what you’re looking for then please take a look at our website for other available opportunities.
Due to consistently high volumes of applications, Cummins Mellor are unable to contact all applicants directly. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of application, please consider your application to be unsuccessful. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Recommend a Friend and earn £100 cash
If this role isn’t for you but you know somebody who may be interested, please recommend a friend via our website and you could earn £100 cash.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.