Based in central Ely and due to continued expansion, our clients are seeking a Sales Executive to join their expanding team.
Day to day duties include:
- Generate business using a variety of methods (including but not limited to telesales, the web and attending trade fairs etc)
- Invite policy renewals for Contractor’s Liability Insurance and work with the Sales and Business Development Manager to ensure consistently high renewal/retention rates through maintenance of good client relationships.
- Ensure that targets are being reached and assist with the identification of new business opportunities.
- Processing of insurance policies and relevant banking requirements ensuring compliance with FCA and Lloyd’s requirements.
- Maintain contact with new clients to ensure continued loyalty and repeat business.
- Have a detailed knowledge of all other products available in order to cross sell.
- Maintain accurate records of information sent, contacts made, quotations provided, enquiries received etc.
- Provide office cover as required, responding to general enquiries whether made by telephone, email or letter.
- Cover for the absence of the Sales Executives, by providing cover for critical activities.
- Good standard of English (to GCSE or equivalent)
- Computer literacy (competent use of email, Word for routine and semi-routine letters; Excel for producing standard reports; data entry)
- Understands FCA compliance requirements and limitations of the role
- Able to develop a good understanding of the range of insurance products offered
- Proven experience of administration within a sales environment
- Experience of working within a small organisation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good customer service skills, able to deal with callers and claimants in a polite and efficient manner
- Skilled at recognising work priorities and organising own time
- Able to work within a small team
- Self sufficient whilst recognising when to refer matters
- Special conditions
- Satisfies any requirements of the Financial Conduct Authority
Want more information?
Please call Jessica Harvey-Bowman on 01353 667005 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.