Are you a people person with a real passion for customer service?
We’re looking for an ambitious and confident person to join our teams at our Durham and Darlington Dealerships.
What’s the job?
Well, you’ll be known as a Sales Executive and the role will focus on helping our customers choose their next car. You’ll be responsible for supporting them from the purchase through to taking delivery of it.
Your role will be to build a strong positive rapport with the customer and help them find the right car based on their needs, at a price they can afford.
From a five-day working week with 1 Sunday in every 3 to 22 days of annual holiday, we’re giving you all the tools to succeed – and still, enjoy your life outside work.
You also don’t need to be a car fanatic to be a Sales Executive (although we like those, too!) All we ask is that you love helping people, have buckets of energy and enthusiasm and can rise to any challenges along the way.
Sound like you?
On an average day, you’ll be…
- Helping our customers find the right car, based on what they need
- Delivering outstanding, 5-star service for every customer – that means going the extra mile for everyone who walks through the door.
- Building and maintaining lasting and sincere relationships with customers through every step of the sales process
- Selling the right sales package for the customer, from finance to servicing, with integrity and professionalism at the top of your list.
- Coordinating the order and delivery of vehicles and keeping everything running smoothly.
- Meeting those monthly sales expectations and customer experience standards like a boss.
- Working as part of a dynamic team to make sure deadlines are met and we always make good on our promises.
- Staying in touch with our customers to offer them a great aftersales experience.
The skills and qualities you need…
- Fantastic communication, organisation and people skills – we want people who love what they do!
- Bags of energy and enthusiasm.
- An understanding that being organised and remembering the little details helps us to deliver our promises and exceed expectations.
- The desire to have a career that’s lasting and fulfilling.
- A full driving licence is held for a minimum of 1 year.
If you think you’re the right person for this fantastic opportunity, apply online now. We’re looking forward to meeting you.
- Job type: Full Time
- Salary: £18,000 Basic – £45,000 OTE
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.
Role not for you?
Why not browse other Car Roles via salesroles today. You can find other jobs like this Car sales Job with our simple Job Search. As well as advertising roles like this, Salesroles also specialises in Car Sales jobs, Digital Marketing jobs, IT Sales jobs and other specialist sales and Marketing jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. And If you are looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our Career Advice articles which are updated regularly with useful advice and resources.
Why not follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and good luck with your job search.