Portakabin are Europe’s market leader in modular building. Join our team in Northampton as Business Development Manager and you could be part of this growing business.
In this field sales role based from our Northampton office you will be responsible for winning business in the Milton Keynes catchment area, covering the Bedford, Ampthill and Milton Keynes areas. The role is target driven and the key focus is on order winning activity.
Is this role for me?
The following experience/skills are essential requirements for this role:
- Strong face to face business to business sales experience
- A proven track record in winning new business.
- Experience of carrying out a business development campaign.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
Experience of technical sales would be advantageous but isn’t essential.
- Salary £28-33k plus commission
- Company Car
- 24 days holiday (increasing to 25 in 2019)
- Buy up to 5 days additional holiday
- 1 day paid volunteering
- Discounted cycle and shopping vouchers
What are the key duties?
- Carry out structured business development, generating fresh initiatives to heighten local awareness and maximize conversion of direct enquiries.
- Generate orders by attending Customer sites.
- Achieve hire orders and other KPI targets.
- Prepare quotations and drawings against customer requirements.
- Effectively use internal systems (e.g SAP and CRM) to ensure customer information is kept up to date.
Please note that once you click Apply Now you will be directed back to the Portakabin site where you will be asked to confirm your contact details before your application is complete.
If you’re interested in this position please apply as soon as possible, if we receive a high number of applications we may end this advert early.
Set up a job alert.