We’re looking for a Temporary Sales Co-ordinator to join the commercial team at our Leeds Hire and Service Centre (LS12 6LZ).
As a Sales Co-ordinator you will be responsible for proactively targeting prospect clients in the Leeds region via telephone based business development.
This is a temporary role for 6 months.
Is this role for me?
If you have experience carrying out outbound business development calls and strong administration skills this role could be for you.
The following skills and experience are essential:
- Strong administrative experience gained in a customer service environment.
- Commercial awareness and experience in B2B Sales.
- Good level of numeracy/literacy.
- Knowledge of SAP and CRM systems would be beneficial but is not essential as training can be provided.
- Salary £22,000 – £24,000 (plus commission)
- 25 days holiday
- Full time employees can buy up to 5 days holiday
- Flexible approach to working hours
- 1 day paid volunteering
- Discounted cycles and shopping Vouchers
What are the key duties?
As a Sales Co-ordinator you will develop and promote the company’s hire business, by providing telesales, commercial and administrative support to the Hire Centre, to achieve order levels at agreed margins.
You will also:
- Carry out structured business development, including “cold calling” within the area designated, in order to achieve order targets.
- Respond to customer enquiries to generate orders.
- Achieve hire orders and other KPI targets.
- Attend client meetings, as required.
- Prepare quotations and drawings against customer requirements.
- Effectively use internal systems to ensure customer information is kept up to date and systems are aligned.
If you’re interested in this position please apply as soon as possible, if we receive a high number of applications we may end this advert early.
Set up a job alert.