We have an amazing opportunity available for Sales Executives to join the team in London and Cirencester.
The role is a full time, permanent position and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £30,000 per annum with an OTE of £70,000 – £100,000 plus excellent benefits.
We are the largest private health insurance intermediary in the UK, we help thousands of people acquire health care policies which are right for their needs and are competitive across the market. We sell Private Health Insurance policies on behalf of 9 of the leading insurers. We are independent, impartial and unbiased, are not tied to any one insurer so they will only recommend a policy which reflect best their client’s needs. We have now launched a new department which offers Life Insurance, Income Protection and Critical Illness cover.
What we can offer you:
- A guaranteed basic salary of £30,000 per annum
- Uncapped commission structure with high OTE of £70,000 to £100,000
- Regular Bonuses and Performance Incentives including holidays, days out, TV’s
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Full 3 week in-house training programme covering FCA regulations, products and call structure (so experience in this sector is not essential!).
- Continued training and development
- Friendly, fun and supportive working culture
About the role:
We are looking for a passionate Sales Executive that wants to take their career to the next level. You will be professional, analytic and a motivated consultant or adviser who wants to develop their career within a successful, ambitious and dynamic business at this exciting time of growth.
Using our advanced quotation system, you will take your client thorough a fact-finding process to find out the wants and needs and the clients affordable monthly budget. You will be tasked with overcoming objections by highlighting the features and benefits of our range of products and the service that we provide.
Duties and responsibilities of our Sales Executive:
- Understand, implement and embrace the Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA’s) regulatory expectations
- Provide appropriate client specific advice in relation to the sale of insurance products in accordance with the legislative and procedural requirements
- Maintain, develop and service existing and new clients, ensuring that the Company’s compliance systems and procedures are utilised
- Communicate, liaise and negotiate both internally and externally in order to optimise quality of service, profitable business growth, sustainable relationships and customer satisfaction
- Construct effective written communications (including but not limited to letters and emails)
Who would be successful in the Sales Executive role?
- Previous sales experience within a telesales role with the drive to work with and convert warm leads
- Able to work effectively in a target driven sales environment
- Excellent communicator across all levels demonstrated with interpersonal skills, including questioning and listening at all times
- Strong commercial awareness and ability to operate at a strategic level
- Able to analyse and understand data and information quickly
- Determined, resourceful and has purpose to deliver the best results for the organisation
- Will pick up product knowledge and use it to provide best advice
Why not apply today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join the fastest growing private medical insurance intermediary in the UK as our Sales Executive.
Email your CV to email@example.com or call our Recruitment Officer on 01285 864670.
Please note: due to a high volume of applications, if you have not heard from us within 4 working days then your application has been unsuccessful.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.