Our Client is seeking a successful, tenacious and motivated Sales Executive – the role is offered as a full-time permanent role – full training given – field based.
Job: Aftermarket Sales Executive – field based
Location: office base would be Leeds (East Morley)
Hours: 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday
Salary: from £22,000 – £28,000 pa + commission
Excellent benefits package including company vehicle, laptop, phone etc
Aftermarket Sales Executive – person specification:
- Professional, tenacious, hardworking
- Self-motivated, self-starter
- IT literate
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong interpersonal/communication and organisational skills
- Good planning, organisation skills with attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Full UK driving license
- Able to work to and exceed sales targets and KPI’s
Aftermarket Sales Executive:
The purpose of the role is to increase sales to new, lapsed and current customers – selling ancillary machinery products and service/maintenance agreements.
The role is open to experienced sales professionals or those looking to train within sales.
Once trained the role of Aftermarket Sales Executive will be field based with a requirement to go into the office once or twice a week depending on workload.
To apply, please email email@example.com
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.