After four years, we are delivering thousands of meals every day across London to some of the world’s most iconic brands – Google, Facebook, Spotify and Buzzfeed, among many others. We’re working with a world of kitchens, over 400 of the best independent chefs, street vendors, specialist caterers, restaurants and supper clubs in London.
We are currently a team of 70, with offices based in London Bridge. As we solidify our position as Europe’s largest B2B food delivery platform and continue to expand geographically, we are looking for a proactive self-starter with a demonstrable track record of delivering growth through a relentless focus on channel performance.
The Head of Performance Marketing will be an experienced and entrepreneurial leader responsible for driving and accelerating growth through customer acquisition. A newly created role to lead acquisition marketing, currently with 1 direct report, but with a remit for rapid expansion. You will be responsible for managing all paid acquisition channels including Paid Search, Facebook, LinkedIn & Display. As a rapidly scaling business, where budgets are rapidly increasing year on year, your task will be to deliver continued growth through optimising existing channels and unlocking new ones.
Working closely with the Head of Marketing, you will own the paid performance of the business, balancing the need for growth with the need for effectiveness. You will provide a relentless focus on metrics and data driven-decision making. Together with the management team, you will also be involved in guiding the wider performance of City Pantry, helping to shape the direction of the business as it goes through the next stage of its growth.
Working with us as the Head of Performance Marketing, you will be responsible for:
- Managing all paid media activity and budget allocation across paid search, SEO, paid social and other channels
- Defining channel strategies and managing a continuous, meticulously planned and documented testing plan with an obsessive focus on measurement and analysis
- Delivering consistent channel growth and performance improvements, against key metrics and company targets
- Forecasting and deep diving into channel performance, process and operations to identify opportunities and constantly optimize spend and ROI
- Developing segmentation and personalisation strategies based on customer profiling, purchase cycle and churn analysis
- Leading a team of high performing senior digital marketers
- Building the performance marketing infrastructure, such as reporting, process necessary to support growth
We do what we say we will. And here is what we’ll need from you:
- A proven Performance Marketer, deeply familiar with best practice and performance management of marketing channels
- 7 years+ of digital marketing experience, preferably work experience in both client and agency roles
- Highly effective communicator able to clearly present complex and data rich proposals, both in written and verbal form
- Demonstrable experience with traditional digital marketing tools (e.g. Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Funnel analytics tools)
- Advanced excel abilities and comfortability with BI tools, ability to develop formulas and build reports with a meticulous attention to detail
- Previous experience managing a team
- Previous experience of working in a high growth company or start-up environment, preferably in a B2B or B2B2C environment
We practice what we preach and eat lunch together three times a week. We also offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Flexible working hours
- £2000 annual education allowance for you to spend on learning and development
- Regular and diverse social activities such as yoga, “gin & learn” sessions, five-a-side, and Wellness Wednesday
Set up a job alert.