Company culture, delivered
At City Pantry we’re changing the way people work together. We believe that good food makes a great company and that sharing a meal creates an environment where better communication, productivity and health are nourished. It’s a tough challenge. And we need people like you.
After four years, we are delivering thousands of meals every day across London to some of the world’s most iconic brands – Google, Facebook, Spotify and Buzzfeed, among many others. We’re working with a world of kitchens, over 400 of the best independent chefs, street vendors, specialist caterers, restaurants and supper clubs in London.
We are currently a team of 70, with offices based in London Bridge. As we solidify our position as Europe’s largest B2B food delivery platform and continue to expand geographically, we are looking for a proactive self-starter with a demonstrable track record in Email Marketing.
The marketing team are seeking a proven and highly motivated individual to join us as Email Marketing Manager and lead on the development of our email comms and CRM as we scale.
The ideal candidate will have a hands-on approach to data and in particular plenty of experience creating and managing automated email campaigns. You will have a thorough understanding of B2B lead gen and know how to support sales and account management teams to optimise how they work with our CRM system, Hubspot.
You will be a team player who has extensive experience in email and CRM management and must have the ability to take the lead on day to day CRM system development.
You will be the primary point of call for our customer data quality, supporting teams with their CRM requirements and finding commercial opportunities within our data.
This is a great opportunity for a data driven marketer who wants to help the marketing team unlock commercial potential through email and data.
Your day to day
- Meet or exceed monthly targets through constant email campaign improvement and optimisation
- Support teams across City Pantry with their HubSpot requirements and provide training to individuals on joining – particularly across sales and account management.
- Identify, test and scale new opportunities for growth through a clear analysis of customer behaviour and engagement
- Work closely with colleagues across the business to refine customer targeting and segmentation and deliver insight on customer behaviour
- Ensure all campaigns are sent accurately and take ownership for the quality of our email communications
- Ensuring compliance and customer preferences are maintained
- Identify different customer segments, looking at how best to target, convert and retain them.
- Use data and customer insight to map customer journeys, analysing touch points to maximise commercial and customer retention opportunities.
- Coordinate and manage weekly marketing reporting across CRM, digital and content and take ownership of the development of the marketing team’s Microstrategy analysis
Skills and experience
- 3-5 years of hands-on email marketing management experience – Hubspot specific experience is desirable
- Advanced excel and data manipulation skills
- A keen eye for detail
- The ability to get stuck into the detail, but also offer strategic, long term thinking
- Demonstrable experience delivering best in class email communications with the metrics to back this up
- Knowledge and understanding of how to scale reporting metrics
- Exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS, plus the ability to learn new technical skills quickly
- Microstrategy or BI system experience
- Working understanding of APIs
Here’s what you can expect from us. We practice what we preach and eat together three days a week – of course – but there’s a lot more besides.
- Competitive compensation package
- Equity on offer
- Unlimited holiday
- Annual £2k education allowance to continue learning
- Fun, friendly and collaborative team
- Monthly team socials and culture club
Set up a job alert.