Company – Fresh Food Company
Job Title – Sales Manager
Hours – Full Time, Monday to Friday
Location – Home/ Field based. 1-2 days from Watford Head Office.
Salary – £40-45k / annum (OTE £50-55K) + car/ pension/ laptop/ mobile
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager with experience in the food service sector to join the team within a leading specialist food supplier.
Managing a team of 4 Field Sales Representatives and small portfolio of existing client accounts, you will need to organise your diary effectively to ensure that your team are supported and developed, alongside maintenance and growth of 4 local customers.
You will generally be home/ field based, with approximately 1-2 days on average from Head Office based in Watford.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Managing a team of 4 Area Sales Representatives to achieve and increase sales turnover and gross profit
- To be involved in business planning to maximise growth
- Management and development of 4 local, existing client accounts
- To proactively manage customer retention
- Accurate completion of area sales administration
- To maintain competitor awareness
- To contribute to Regional Plan
- To maintain and develop knowledge of product offering
- To work closely with the management and Head Office teams
Key skills and experience required:
- Experience of sales team management (preferably within the food sector)
- Proven track record of profitable sales delivery
- Demonstration of the effectiveness of the company sales process
- Demonstrable knowledge of the market place
- Relevant experience of foodservice
- Full UK driving licence
We welcome approaches from candidates interested in sales management, sales team leader, sales supervisor, and business development vacancies
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.