An excellent opportunity has arisen for a dynamic, ambitious and enthusiastic individual to join its Sales team. Working within an existing and highly motivated sales team your duties will include the following:
• Working with the public and private sectors
• Providing technical and sales advice to customers by telephone and written communication;
• Constructing written quotations utilising the in-house CRM system as required;
• Ensuring customer receipt of quotation (pre- and post-quote);
• Recognising sales opportunities and closing of sales;
• Checking all quotations to ensure 100% accuracy;
• In conjunction with the in-house system contact clients to up-date and close orders, including up-dating notes and progress of on-going projects where applicable.
The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate experience in a similar role selling products, ideally working closely with local authorities, the education sector and contractors.
Skills and experience:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Meticulous attention to detail;
• Strong organisation and time management skills to ensure that time is managed effectively;
• Sales negotiation skills;
• Excellent keyboard skills with experience of in-house database systems and MS Office;
• Ability to work to a high level of accuracy with minimal supervision;
• Positive, can do attitude.
• The ability to interpret drawings;
• Experience of the tender process;
Set up a job alert.