Due to continued growth our client, a well established company in the Peterborough area, has another exciting opportunity for a Sales Office Administrator to support the Sales Team.
This is a varied, paced position within a lively and vibrant sales office. You will assist in everyday tasks therefore contributing towards the smooth running of the office. If you find easy to speak to people at different levels and thrive on an ever changing variety of challenges, with your talent and excellent training and support your career move is certain to be a successful and rewarding one.
Duties will include:
- Printing off orders for the Sales Order Capture Team
- Separating straight forward orders & order queries/info requests and passing to relevant person
- Managing some of the phone traffic (mainly delivery queries)
- Chasing delivery queries with carriers, resolving if possible, informing customer of outcome
- Filling out Return to Manufacturer forms and passing to relevant person
- Resolving sample requests on Customer Relationship Management system
- Data inputting and data amendments on centralised computer system for the Sales and Accounts Departments
- To cover Reception duties at lunchtimes and early morning
- Polite and professional telephone manner
- Tactful and diplomatic when handling complaints
- Computer literate (Excel, Word, Microsoft Office)
- Able to prioritise work load
- Able to handle a varied work load
- Be willing to assist in other areas if needed
Hours: 8.30am to 5.00pm (and possibly 9.15am to 5.30pm)
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed furtherAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.