Broxap is a family owned engineering business based in Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire, established in 1946. We are market leaders in the design and manufacture of street furniture, shelters, covered walkways and playground equipment.
To support growth within the department we are recruiting for a new member to join our Sales Office Administration department. Working within an existing and highly motivated team your duties will include the following:
- Administrative support to the sales department
- Book construction project enquiries and orders onto the in-house CRM system
- Research sales enquiries against defined criteria to select the appropriate actions required during the booking on process.
- Contact customers to obtain additional contact/project information as required
- Access web portals to identify and print out all necessary project documents including technical drawings
- Update and maintain existing client database
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties
- Provide reception and switchboard cover when required
Skills & Experience
Ideally we are looking for candidates who possess the following attributes:
- Construction, Merchant, Trade knowledge/experience will have a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of construction tender process – desirable but not essential
- Experience of CRM and high proficiency in office based programs such as MS Word, Excel etc.
- Ability to handle large volume of incoming emails.
- Be highly organised and able to prioritise accordingly
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with good attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Monday to Friday (40 hours)
- Half an hour unpaid lunch break
- 25 days holiday entitlement plus 6 bank and 2 public holidays
If you feel you have the necessary skills and abilities to succeed in this demanding and rewarding position, please send your CV and covering letter to:
HR Department, Broxap Limited, Rowhurst Industrial Estate, Chesterton, Newcastle, Staffs, ST5 6BD
or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.orgAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.