Castle Employment are looking for an experienced Sales Team Leader/Manager for a rapidly developing national property sourcing business. Reporting in to the Sales Director , the Sales Team Leader will lead a team of eight sales people across 2 sites in Scarborough & Leeds. The role suit someone who loves selling & who has a tenacity to work with their team & get the best from them.
- Responsible for managing the sales team
- Delivering great training for new starters
- Working on the sales floor with the team , listening to calls, motivating & providing support
- Working alongside the team to deliver KPI’s & targets
- Working with the marketing team to control the flow of leads
- Creating a team that can handle objections & develop opening & closing techniques
- Willing to pick up the phone & demonstrate techniques to the sales team
- Supporting & developing individual members of the sales team
- Responsible for getting growth & results from the sales team
- Working across 2 sites (Scarborough & Leeds)
- Previous sales experience of sales to a high level is essential
- Proven track record of being a high performing team leader/manager
- You should have operated as an outstanding sales person
- A positive & high energy target driven individual
- You must enjoy coaching & developing others
- Basic Salary £30k with an incentive package OTE £40-50k
- Career progressing opportunities as the business grows
- Private Healthcover
- Gym membership
- Excellent pension scheme
- Working hours Monday-Friday 9-6
- 23 days holidays plus bank hols
For more information please contact Nikki Holmes at Castle on 01723 365432 or email email@example.com
Castle Employment is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates – so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us.
Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.