We are currently recruiting for a Senior Account Manager to work within the Melton Mowbray area. We develop and manufacture advanced materials and process technologies used in a wide range of industries and applications, from petroleum refining to environmentally-friendlier refrigerants to bullet-resistant vests. Our advanced materials are critical in the manufacture of products ranging from nylon to computer chips to pharmaceutical packaging. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This is an exciting field based opportunity for a Senior Account Manager and will be responsible to develop, drive and grow the Gas Distribution /Midstream/Upstream business across South England. The Senior Account Manager will be the primary owner of the orders quota for Gas Products and Solutions (Station & Skids, Regulators & Metering and Gas Quality) to be based out of the Melton Mowbray site.
• You will establish and own the territorial plans and sales strategies aimed at serving and expanding the customer base.
• Primary or secondary (supporting local generic Account Manager or Channel Business Manager) customer interface responsible for the development of business, and management of relationships, with a specific customer or customers.
• Understanding of the customer’s business, drivers, and organization, and an understanding of the value that Honeywell brings to the customer to drive to real business outcomes.
• Dissemination of key messages, initiatives, and of information pertaining to the value Honeywell brings to that specific customer at all levels of the customer’s organization.
• Business partner to the customer, establishes a defensible barrier to competitors, maximizes the business potential of their customers, and acts as the primary supplier interface for all products, solutions and services with this customer.
• Champion the customers’ needs and requirements within the Honeywell organization
• You will be qualified to a HNC, or HND level within technical field as a minimum qualification
• Some sales experience, although we would consider an engineer who has recently moved into a commercial focused role.
• Frequent Travel is a standard requirement of the job, frequency may vary with an expected 60% minimum.
• Experience in building and maintaining relations at executive levels with customers and EPC, comfortable in dealing with C-Level customers.
• Excellent communication, and presentation skills.
• Experienced in complex sale, including early engagement in the customer buying cycle at senior levels, building long-term strategic and executive relationships, team selling and opportunity planning.
• Extensive experience in using Microsoft Packages
• Strong business acumen with analytical approach
• Degree qualified in chemical or mechanical or electrical – engineering / technical
• Experience in the industry (Gas transmission and /or distribution).
• Proven track record of success in this segment
• Experience in solution sales (Gas or process industry). Past success in the business environment
• Experience in using salesforce
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That’s why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.