Our client is a global leader in the manufacturer of ladies multi product supplying the leading UK Retailers. They now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join their London team, where they will have immediate large account responsibility.
Senior Account Manager – The Role:
- Reporting into the Vice President for the area.
- Assisting to drive sales developing new and existing business.
- Responsible for working with one of their newest key high street accounts.
- Work on all areas of product development, working closely with the design team, technical and merchandising teams.
- Liaise between the customer and the suppliers.
Senior Account Manager – The Candidate:
- You must be able to forge strong relationships, both internally and with retail clients.
- Have an eye for product, as well as being highly commercial and a passion for the fashion industry.
- Must be of strong character and have an adaptable manner.
- Analytical and good IT skills are needed for this role.
- Strong communicator and team player.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Very well presented, articulate, intelligent with an engaging personality.
Senior Account Manager – The Package:
– Competitive salary dependant on experience.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contactedAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.