JustPark is reinventing parking for the digital age. Our mission is to make parking easy – helping drivers save time, avoid stress and make parking a positive experience every time. Our 5-star apps help you find a space in seconds, whenever and wherever you need it – and even let you reserve and pay seamlessly at 20,000+ locations.
Winners of Sir Richard Branson’s VOOM competition, backed by BMW and Index Ventures (Facebook, JustEat, Dropbox) and chosen as one of WIRED’s hottest European startups, JustPark’s award-winning service is trusted by over 2 million drivers – with the highest-rated apps and fastest payments in the sector.
JustPark is The Parking App leading the disruption of a £50bn global industry – and we’d love you to join us on this exciting journey. Plus, with unlimited holiday, generous stock options and free chef-cooked lunches every day on offer, we think you might too…
We are a team of over 50, with the majority working out of our office in Kentish Town – which is easily accessed via the Northern Line, Thameslink or London Overground.
With table tennis in the office, quarterly away days and finishing early on Fridays for team drinks, we combine a fun and relaxed atmosphere with a driven and motivated group of people that are all committed to helping JustPark succeed.
The account management team is vital to the smooth sailing of the JustPark service. We pride ourselves on the improvements we make to our clients’ businesses and have extremely high client retention as a result.
We look to the Senior Account Managers of the team to lead commercially, driving business growth within their accounts and building fantastic case studies for the team to use. The role will include the following:
- Ensuring a fantastic client experience, from onboarding to contract renewal
- Ensuring locations under your management are onboarded successfully
- Manage the profitability of your locations on an ongoing basis
- Spotting opportunities to drive revenue growth from your locations
- Building account plans and growing key accounts through upselling and referrals
- Implementing new ideas and processes to drive efficiencies within the team
JustPark’s Account Managers are defined by their commercial know-how, their willingness to muck-in and their excellent organisational skills.
We would like you to have the following skills and experience:
- Min 4 years’ experience working within an account management function
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to be positive, personable and persistent
- Goal orientated, with the ability to work independently within a team environment
- Interested in business, start-ups, technology
- Proven ability to balance competing priorities and manage several time-sensitive projects with minimal direction
- Financially and commercially literate and proficient with MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
- Positive attitude and willingness to get your hands dirty
- Full UK driving licence
- Competitive salary and commission
- Free lunch every day, cooked by our in-house chef (check out her Instagram: whatsjuliecooking)
- Comprehensive stock options.
- Generous holiday package.
- Flexible working – our normal working hours are 9 to 6 but we trust you to manage your time if something different works for you.
- Brand new Macbook Pro or Windows laptop.
- Generous training opportunities.
- Quarterly team Away Days.
Set up a job alert.