ESI Technologies Group, part of the Indutrade Group, is the leading supplier of Process Equipment & Engineering Solutions into the Pharmaceutical, Chemical and Biotechnology Industries in Ireland & UK.
Our wide range of products include Valve & Actuation, Bursting discs, Tank & process equipment, Cleanroom pipe insulation, filtration, etc.
The continued expansion of our UK Sales Operations has resulted in the requirement for the following position:
Technical Sales – ESI Process UK Ltd
Reporting to the UK Operations Manager, this position will be based in our UK Cwmbran facility.
Responsibilities will include:
Duties of the Role include:
- To provide accurate and timely technical/commercial support and advice to existing & prospective ESI customers in the Irish & UK market, pertinent to our product
- Interpretation of customer inquiries and preparation /issuing of subsequent
- Assisting and advising customers to resolve any technical issues or queries relating to the prevailing product range and their Ensure that the advice provided is accurate, current and secures a successful resolution to the enquiries.
- Responsibility for awareness and action of related personal, department & company KPI’s.
- Need to meet deadlines and work towards set Team and departmental
- Adherence to companies ISO 9000 Quality, and Health & Safety
- Other duties as deemed necessary by company
Ideally the candidate would possess the following skills/experience:
- Experience in a Technical sales role, &/or educational background in either Mechanical, Process, Instrumentation, Electrical, related discipline would be an advantage though not essential.
- Product knowledge of Process Valves (i.e., Ball, Butterfly, Diaphragm) Actuation &/or other process equipment would be advantageous though not essential.
- Commitment to engage with company Training & Development program relevant to product
- Commercial awareness when liaising with both our customers & our supply
- Technical and commercial aptitude with a flexibility & willingness to learn in the
- Familiarisation with some of the above technologies would be an
- Strong interpersonal, good presentation and reporting skills and verbal communication
- Excellent administration & IT skills, including experience with MS 365, Teams, Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint & ERP systems.
- Must be able to identify Customer needs and recommend appropriate solutions whilst achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Service orientated – has a natural interest in helping
- Committed to Customer Satisfaction and continuous
- Be capable of working consistently both as part of a team and on own
- High attention to detail, with technical speed and
- Reliable and committed with ability to work in busy customer focused
- Organisational and problem-solving
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated technical sales & customer orientated person to join our company with a focus on supporting our UK business & being part of a growing team.
Remuneration package is commensurate with experience. Applications in writing to:
The HR/Training & Development Manager, email@example.com. Replies only provided to those who are shortlisted.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.
Role not for you?
Why not browse other Technical Roles via salesroles today. You can find other jobs like this Technical sales Job with our simple Job Search. As well as advertising roles like this, Salesroles also specialises in Car Sales jobs, Digital Marketing jobs, IT Sales jobs and other specialist sales and Marketing jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. And If you are looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our Career Advice articles which are updated regularly with useful advice and resources.
Why not follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and good luck with your job search.