- Hours: Full time, Monday – Friday 39 hours per week
- Reward: £35,000 – £40,000 + 25 – 35% commission structure
- Start: ASAP
- Benefits: 29 days holiday and birthday off, Pension Scheme, Employee of the month, Regular social events, Training programmes, Refer a friend scheme and lots more.
Our client, a leading manufacturing company within the building and construction industry, is seeking someone to join their sales team to manage their S’W of England territory. You will hold previous experience in driving sales, ideally with builder merchants, retailers and joinery related companies. You will be confident in your ability to work towards targets and be hungry to earn a highly competitive commission!
This role would be ideal for someone driven and ambitious to excel their Sales skills with a great earning potential. You will be field based, and the purpose of the role will be to develop sales strategies to generate leads, attracting new clients and closing sales to secure revenue.
- Selling a comprehensive range of high-quality interior doors and ancillary products
- Selling to specialist door retailers
- Dealing with independent merchants and managing/expanding those accounts
- Liaise with internal team regarding account management of existing clients
- Approximately 50/50 split of time spent generating new business relationships and managing and expanding existing accounts
- Organising your own diary and visits in order to develop relationships with merchants
- Liaising with internal support staff and marketing team to maximise sales within your territory
- Achieving monthly set KPIs
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven track record of field-based sales within the construction industry
- Preferable to have a track record of selling to independent merchants and ideally specialist retailers with joinery related products
- Experience building new relationships with independent merchants
- New business hunter mentality (not looking for an account manager)
- Experience of developing long term relationships with clients
- Full UK license
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.