Territory Sales Manager – Wound care
Salary: up to £45K DOE + £10K Bonus uncapped + Car + Excellent Benefits
Territory: East Midlands
Our client is among the fastest growing wound management businesses in the UK who pride themselves on high quality and clinically effective products.
They are recruiting for a Territory Sales Manager for the East Midlands region.
As Territory Sales Manager, you will be required to identify and develop business across all appropriate sectors in line with regional and national objectives.
Key duties of the Territory Sales Manager will include;
- To provide regular systematic coverage of all relevant customers across both acute and community healthcare organisations
- To identify and build relationships with key stakeholders and influencers and support the Healthcare Partnership Manager and Clinical Partnership Manager
- To provide customer lead generation support and feedback
- To be an expert in delivering therapy lead solutions within the clinical area of wound management.
- To maximise formulary opportunities across the territory.
Essential skills required;
- Science or business related degree or nursing qualification
- Demonstrated sales success within the medical device arena
- Experience of influencing both clinical and non-clinical customers
- Excellent customer focus and service skills
- High level of commercial awareness
- Excellent networking skills
Desirable skills required;
- Recent experience of working within both community and acute NHS Health economy
- Wound care experience
- Company car
- 25 days holiday + Christmas shut down
- Private Healthcare
- Employee benefits platform
- Clear path for progression
To apply for this fantastic Territory Sales Manager opportunity please click on the link below.
Whilst we strive hard to reply to each application personally, this may not always be possible. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume you have not been successful on this occasion, however, we welcome your application for other roles you feel may be suitable.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.