We are currently looking to recruit a Trainee Sales Executive to join our sales team at our Land Rover dealership in Hereford.
This is an exceptional opportunity for the successful individual to develop, learn and forge a career in the automotive sector. We aren’t looking for the finished article; however we are looking for potential!
We will offer a career path that could see the successful individual grow into a future Listers Group Manager. To aid your development we offer a comprehensive induction and training programme together with on-going manufacturer support and a clear career path.
The role and responsibilities include:
- This is a genuine “learn the business” role and our expectation will be for the successful individual to observe and learn every aspect of selling a car, as well as the smooth running of a dealerships sales department.
- Our customer’s satisfaction is paramount and we will nurture your development, training you to deliver a first class customer journey.
What we are looking for:
- To be considered for the vacancy we welcome all backgrounds and experience, whether you have some sales exposure or none.
- You will need to hold a full driving licence
- Unlimited confidence, resilience, drive, energy and talent.
- A well presented individual with a desire, character and attitude to succeed.
- The ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers.
- A real hunger to meet and exceed targets and KPI’s with superb attention to detail.
Typically your working hours are between 08.30 and 19:00 Monday – Saturday with a day off in the week and working alternate Sundays 10:00 – 16:00.
In return we offer an intensive development programme, with high rewards for great success and the opportunity to progress.
If you are interested in joining one of the most progressive independent dealer groups in the industry then this could be for you. If it is please apply by sending us an up to date copy of your CV.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for the Trainee Car Sales Executive position in Hereford, Herefordshire, you can use the following methods:
By Uploading your CV
You can apply online for this position using our CV upload feature.
You can send your CV, along with a covering letter, to:
The Recruitment Team,
Stratford Business & Technology Park,
You can call our recruitment team, Monday to Friday between 8:30am and 6pm, on 01789 403 800 for a chat about the position.
CALL US NOW
Please note that our recruitment team does not operate during weekends or public holidays.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.