Due to expansion, our established and personable team now need to recruit our next Trainee Recruitment Consultant. Successful candidates will be provided with a structured training program, professional qualifications and ongoing learning and development opportunities. Upon successful completion of your training, candidates should expect to be promoted to a full lifecycle Recruitment Consultant.
Join the Stellar Select Team as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
As a trainee consultant you will need to have the ability to pick up new skills, develop relationships with candidates and clients and develop a consultative service offering where you can highlight our USP’s, delivering a value-added service.
We are looking for motivated, proactive and resilient individuals ideally with experience gained in a sales environment with superb communication and customer service skills gained in any sector.
In return we offer a great opportunity to learn and develop in a career with a structured training and development plan, professional qualifications and courses.
Responsibilities for the role of Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Pass professional qualifications and internal training standards
- Develop and maintain industry knowledge
- Resource and match candidates to live vacancies
- Account Management
- New Business Development
- Negotiate terms of business
- Administration and Advertising
- Attend client / candidate meetings off site
- Interview assess and match candidates to live roles and requirements
- Work in line with compliance processes and procedures
- Support the business with ad hoc projects
Experience required for the role of Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Proven ability to sell
- Ability to think on your feet and think creatively
- Have a consultative approach to sales and service
- Ability to negotiate and influence decision makers
- Down to earth personality with a determination to succeed
Salary: Up to £18,000 basic plus bonuses and uncapped commission
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
Please provide a covering letter outlining your reasons for pursuing a role in recruitment and what you believe you may bring to the role. Applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
For more information regarding the role of Trainee Recruitment Consultant
please contact us
Stellar Select is acting as an employment agency and is a corporate member of the REC
Due to a high volume of applications, we will only contact you if your application has been successful. We aim to contact all successful contacts within two business daysAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.