Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Job Type: Full Time Permanent (Office Based)
Salary: £19,000 to £21,000 + Excellent Bonus Scheme + On-Call Payments
Job Ref: READING/TRC/99
Here at Nurseplus, we are currently looking to hire a Trainee Recruitment Consultant for our office in Reading. Nurseplus is a temporary healthcare recruitment agency, focusing on the private healthcare sector. We have a network of 50 + offices across England and we are continuously growing. We are always on the lookout for talented individuals to be part of our amazing growth. If you have recruitment experience or even if you are looking to take a step into the industry, Nurseplus has an opportunity for you.
Our Trainee Recruitment Consultants are responsible for a variety of duties within the business, being client and candidate facing allows you to build long-lasting relationships and understand the healthcare sector. You will be working as part of an office team to provide the best candidates to our clients on a daily basis.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Salary £19,000 to £21,000 + excellent bonus scheme + on-call payments
- Company incentive schemes
- A structured pathway for your career development
- Contributory pension scheme
- Company Healthcare scheme
- Company discounts scheme for high street retailers
- 28 days holiday including public holidays (increasing year on year) + your birthday off
The main duties of the Trainee Recruitment Consultant role include:
- Interviewing candidates
- Building lasting relationships with candidates
- Developing new clients through proactive sales calls
- Client visits with existing clients
- Striving to achieve revenue whilst adhering to the necessary quality assurance standards
What we are looking for in a successful candidate:
- A full UK driving license is preferred but not essential
- A friendly and warming personality
- Business Development experience and comfortable in a client-facing role
- Experience within a similar recruitment role is preferred but not essential
- Strong customer service skills
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.