Our client is recognised as a leading digital advertising organisation who can boast some of the World’s leading brands as part of their client portfolio.
In line with their consistent growth plan, they are looking to attract an experienced account developer to join their Glasgow team.
The successful applicant will assume responsibility for the following tasks and objectives:
- Increase spend within newly won accounts, by becoming an expert on assigned clients and successfully selling the full range of the company’s products and services to help them achieve their own business objectives and priorities
- Achieve all daily/weekly/monthly client activity and sales targets
- Act as an ambassador for your clients and educate and inspire them to produce creative and strategic advertising campaigns
- Drive the business and account towards the ultimate goal of ensuring client longevity
- Help prepare and deliver effective proposals and client presentations
The successful applicant will likely possess the following skills, experience and personal attributes:
- An experienced new business account developer, skilled at selling added-value services and solutions
- Ability to excel within a highly targeted activity and revenue performance measurement environment
- Excellent communication skills with a natural ability to persuade and influence best results
- Self-motivated, innovative and tenacious about getting things done
- A genuine interest in ensuring your clients get the best service, solution and results for their business
This is truly a fantastic opportunity and CV’s should be emailed in the first instance to:
Tony Hamilton – Managing Director – Hamilton Hunter LtdAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.