A Account Development Executive works within a dynamic sales environment. Primarily desk based the Account Development Executive will be tasked with managing a customer base on behalf of Welcomm.
The ADE will have to employ all their sales skills to help keep their base in contract whilst growing the base by selling new products and services offered by Welcomm.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their ability to drive new sales, forecast accurately, plan strategically and negotiate whilst delivering excellent customer service.
- Identify and sell suitable mobile / fixed line / digital solutions, products and services in order to achieve quarterly sale targets, by clearly understanding your customers businesses
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to retain business account management by up-selling and cross-selling in order to grow the base size
- Build strong customer relationships, engaging the client at Key Decision Maker level in business debates to identify and qualify & close solution opportunities
- Account manage your customer base, keeping up to date with market and business trends including competitor activities, understanding developments for the client and identifying new and emerging business opportunities.
- To ensure that all customers with airtime and contractual agreements are resigned prior to their airtime agreement / contract expiry date
- Analyse customer needs in order to identify solutions to a problem. Collate information (airtime bills etc.) to formulate customer solution
- Preferably have experience or understanding of working in IT, fixed line or mobile industry
- Proven sales experience in account management or new business for small to medium sized businesses
- Must have good literacy knowledge and skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have a full, clean UK driving license
- Self motivated
- Confident, results driven and able to function independently or as part of a team
- Strong communication, time management and organisational competencies are necessary to maintain customer satisfaction
- Analytical skills to identify customer needs and be able to propose a solution of benefit to the customer
- Demonstrating knowledge, skills, good judgement, and integrity in doing your job
- Listen and provide solutions diligently and promptly
- Be answerable and responsible for your decisions and actions
- Serve with motivation and dedication
- Ability to work within a team to achieve a common goal
- Be creative and go the extra mile to deliver results
- Be humble and polite
- Provide a quality and efficient service to our customers
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: £13,893.00-£59,661.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Casual dress
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Wellness programmes
- Monday to Friday
- account management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Client relationship management: 2 years (Preferred)
- A-Level or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driving licence (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.