Zenon is pleased to be recruiting for one of the UK’s Premier FBO & Maintenance Repair Organisations to source a Sales Executives on a permanent basis for their facilities based in the London Airports region.
• Competitive Salary and Commission
• Pension Scheme
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
• Establish business development, sales and customer support strategy core goals and objectives.
• Primary point of contact between all new customers
• Identify future market potential above core business plan of customers with projected service intervals. Determine the company’s position relative to its competitors, available markets, market value of targeted business.
• Identify vertical market opportunities and provide market intelligence on value of total available business and create and execute strategic capture plans.
• Production of clear business cases with projected margins for any new contract with a readiness review plan complete and presented to the GM.
• Highlight future capabilities driven by customer demand and future growth of the aircraft platforms.
• Develop pricing for company services, interface with GM to ensure pricing meets company goals with respect to profit margin.
• Responsible for contract content, Contract readiness reviews, development and negotiations together with the GM and Commercial Manager.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly sales forecast based on market data.
• Participate and/or arrange event management meetings when applicable.
• Conduct measurement, reporting, customer focus groups, and meeting for the purpose of improving service delivery.
• Oversee contract management activities for the purpose of ensuring consistency in purchasing practices and compliance with adopted standards, as dictated by the customer.
• Review monthly margins on New Business contracts.
• Ensure contract margin targets are met.
• Assist in reporting monthly key figures to Senior Management, as requested.
• Monitor recent developments in the industry and related industries and keep the company’s Senior Management team informed of market developments.
• Responsible for company marketing and Sales strategy and implementation.
• Schedule coordination and provide delivery updates to client. Carefully review the status reports for accuracy and follow-up.
You will be required to hold:
• Proven experience of sales type role and/or project managing
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Highly developed negotiation skills
• Willing and able to work in high intensity environment where high performance standards are the norm
• Knowledgeable of CAA requirements for overhaul and repair of commercial aviation equipment
• Exhibits a positive attitude towards the successful implement of corporate and divisional goals and objectives
• Extensive background in business management and customer support
• Technical understanding of aircraft maintenance
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call to discuss this position, please call Sam Spencer on 01483 397384.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.