We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic, persuasive people, who have a strong and professional work ethic to join our teams. No experience of working in telesales is necessary as full training is provided but as the majority of your work will be on the telephone you’ll need a friendly, inquisitive and helpful telephone manner and the ability to ask important questions and understand the needs of your potential new customer in order to try and save them time and money on their fuel purchases.
Your duties will include:
- Developing and maintaining regular and professional contact with current and new customers.
- Planning and prioritising your daily workload.
- Keeping your customer records updated on our in-house database.
- Managing your own customer accounts.
- Generating leads by researching customers via our database and online.
You’ll have to keep yourself motivated throughout the day to truly be successful in our fast paced and vibrant sales office.
We’re not like other call centres, there’s no dialler, no beep or click in your ear and no script. You’re a sales consultant, not a robot.
Do you have…?
- A passion for building a rewarding career?
- A commitment to offering excellent service?
- Outstanding communication skills both in writing and via telephone?
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages?
- Looking to challenge yourself everyday?
- Educated to GCSE level and a grade C or equivalent in English or Maths?
- Wanting to develop your career in a great environment?
- Looking for a competitive salary, commission & benefits package?
If the answer to the above questions are YES, then we want to hear from you.
In return for your hard work and success we offer;
- A basic salary of £16,500 plus uncapped commission, leading to on target earnings of £21,000 and the ability for top achievers to earn over £28,000 per year
- Great working hours – Monday – Thursday 8.45am until 5.15pm and Friday 8.45am – 2.45pm!
- Extensive and full training from day one and the opportunity to study for NVQs during your working hours.
- Close to transport links
- Plus lots of additional benefits.
Want to know more about the awesome benefits we offer our teams?
Visit our website www.fuelcardservices.com/corporatecareers
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Set up a job alert.