Are you a driven person who is motivated by success and the reward that comes with it? Do you love talking to people and building your network? We’re looking for a confident Sales Development Representative to join us and start a lucrative career in Software Sales where you can develop and share in our success as we continue to grow. We see this as a perfect opportunity for a recent graduate, someone with some existing sales experience, or anyone looking to change career.
Your day to day role will be to research companies to speak to about our email marketing platform so naturally you’ll be curious to know more and always asking questions to develop your understanding. You’ll use your confident telephone manner to make calls to our prospects and discover how Adestra could benefit them, making meetings for Sales Managers to seal the deal. Better yet, once we’ve qualified that your lead is an opportunity worth pursuing, we’ll reward you with commission.
To be successful in this role you’ll have a desire to smash your targets and won’t be shy about getting on the phone to prospective clients. A bit of experience in a similar environment would be a great start, but not essential given that we provide lots of training to get you up to speed. Most importantly, you’ll be a self-starter and be able to demonstrate you can use your initiative.
We know if you’re looking to work in Sales, you’re motivated by the numbers, so here are some key figures:
- £20,000 – £24,000 starting salary dependent on experience plus uncapped commission where you’re rewarded for not only achieving but exceeding your targets!
- Selling a platform that can deliver 2000% ROI. Don’t believe us? Check out the case study on Mango Bikes on our website
- 200+ perks and discounts when you join us including money off holidays and free mobile phone insurance
- 98% client retention rate
- 36 days’ annual leave including bank holidays
- 24/5 customer service provided by our award-winning Support team
- 6 awards won globally in 2017 including Employer of the Year in Oxfordshire
- ONE opportunity for you to join our team and reap the rewards. What are you waiting for?
Set up a job alert.