We are seeking either graduates and/or a sales development representatives with experience who are bright, articulate, and self-motivated with a desire to grow their sales career. Selected candidates will have a strong work ethic and enthusiasm as well as demonstrate initiative and professionalism. Our Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) are responsible for a targeted territory’s lead generation, including securing appointments with new customers, legacy customers, and marketing campaigns. Opportunities for advancement.
- Serve as the central point of contact for the assigned territory to drive new business opportunities through outbound lead generation.
- Achieve weekly/monthly/quarterly goals set by the Sales Development Manager.
- Collect prospective customer data and generate appointments for the field sales teams through outbound lead generation activities.
- Maintenance of sales database with customer and partner information.
- Research and Analysis of potential target companies to find new customers.
- Up-to-date maintenance of organization charts for new accounts.
- Attend field sales meetings to understand company presentation and go-to-market strategies.
- Internal communication updates regarding sales activities throughout the company.
- Proactive communication with all field sales people, acting as the interface for projects on assigned regional accounts.
- Tracking of all projects/opportunities.
- Attend trade shows in England as well as take the lead on certain promotions and campaigns.
- Travel to Europe or the United States for training, collaboration and meetings may be required.
- To assist with any other tasks that may be required to maintain the daily operation of the company.
- Graduate and/or sales development experience
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Possess energetic and enthusiastic demeanor
- Articulate telephone communications skills, comfortable calling on clients at the C-level
- A strong desire to pursue a career in sales utilizing consultative sales techniques.
- Interest and knowledge of networking software & hardware technologies a plus.
- Experience with Computer Networking technologies a plus.
- Telesales experience a bonus.
- Salesforce CRM experience advantageous
- Experience with LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Rainking a plus.
- Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Sales or Computer Science a bonus.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.