Stuck in the wrong job? From Dopp HR Consultancy, we are looking for an Account Manager for a leading multinational firm in the Food industry in the UK, to manage and develop National Accounts.
- Your role and goals: As part of a growth strategy plan for the UK market and reporting to the Sales International Director, the role involves:
- Providing significant exposure and interaction with grocery retailers as well as other customers in the discounter, foodservice & convenience channels.
- Managing Accounts / Channels of experience: Top 4 multiples, Discounters (ALDI, LIDL), Bargain Stores (B&M, Home Bargains).
- Taking the firm´s manufacturing capabilities & strategies, coupled with your ideas / market trends, turning them into clear opportunities – thereafter, into business growth. There will be administrative tasks alongside forecasting & general day to day account management.
- Customer meetings as & when required. Regular international trips.
- Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to Degree level in Business or Marketing subject.
- Over 3 years of experience working as an Account Executive or Account Manager.
- Have a good understanding of the retail market including Grocery, Convenience, Discounters & the Bargain sector.
- Be a good Communicator & team player.
- Spanish ideal (& or French).
- B2B experience is a bonus.
- Ideal location: London Heathrow/ Stansted/ Luton to South Midlands. Initially Home based with regular meetings with line manager.
Required Skills: Account Executive, account manager, Degree level, Over 3 years of experience, Retail Market
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a role. SalesRoles.com is not responsible for any external content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply to job' button.