Dumfries & Galloway or Stirling
Natural Power is an independent renewable energy consultancy with almost twenty years of in-house project experience. We provide expertise in every stage of the development and operational project lifecycle: from feasibility, development, pre-construction, construction, post-construction, operations and re-powering and through all elements of due diligence.
Due to the on-going success and growth of our business, we are looking to recruit an Account Manager into either our office in Stirling or St John’s Town of Dalry, Dumfries and Galloway.
The role will report to the Commercial Department and be responsible for duties across all phases of the global business including business planning and implementation, matrix management, Business Development/Sales and reporting. The successful candidate will be expected to:-
Duties and responsibilities associated with the role include:
- Provide a general Business Development point of contact to our clients;
- Develop a strong relationship with clients as a s trusted advisor
- Understand drivers, KPIs and future aspirations
- Sharing feedback and lessons learned
- Support the commercial approach to strategy and bidding
- Understanding client behaviour and drivers Anecdotal feedback
- Cross-sell all services
- Introduce appropriate technical experts
- Manage client interactions to insure messaging is clear and in line with Natural Power objectives
- Internal knowledge sharing will provide all account managers with a basic understanding of all services, benefits and key technical contacts
The successful candidate will gain exposure to a range to technical disciplines and international markets, over time, gaining skills in client management, bid development, international business and strategic business development.
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent relevant to the role (Business Management or Renewables)
- Knowledge and experience of working within a consultancy environment
- Previous experience of Client Account Management and business strategy
- CRM system management experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to engage successfully with people across all levels
- A self-starter who is target driven and highly motivated, who can deliver exceptional quality work within the demands of a consistently evolving industry.
- The post-holder will be required to undertake such duties as may reasonably be expected.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office with strong IT skills.
- Educated to Post Graduate Degree level
- Previous experience working within the renewables industry
Package offered will be dependent on qualifications and experience. We offer a positive working environment, relaxed in terms of dress code and some of our approaches, yet highly professional with excellent support mechanisms in place to develop your knowledge and career.
Further to salary, other benefits include;
- Generous holidays that increase with tenure
- Access to our Group Pension Plan
- Life Assurance, Critical Illness and Income Protection
- Elective benefits such as: Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme, Corporate Gym rates and Discounts at related companies
- Monthly catering
Ochil House: Ochil House is just off the A91 with easy access to M80 and M9 motorways. For those taking public transport the office is twenty minutes’ walk from Stirling train station. Further to this, we are next to The Peak sports complex offering; gym, pool, various courts/pitches, climbing wall amongst other things (why not take advantage of our corporate membership.
The Green House: We are based in an environmentally friendly office in an 11,000-acre forest, allowing immediate access to outdoor activities, such as; running, cycling, dog walking (kennels on site), golf, clay pigeon shooting and Loch Ken sailing centre nearby. The Green House is one hour and forty minutes from drive from Glasgow and fifty minutes from Ayr and Dumfries, as such you must be committed to working in this area.
How to Apply
Please apply online by uploading your CV and cover letter; this should clearly set out why you are suitable for the role. Our software uses CV parsing technology, so please ensure that information extracted is correct before submitting your application.
Closing date 30th March 2018, after the closing date this job description will no longer be available on our website therefore, please retain a copy for your records.
Natural Power reserves the right to remove this vacancy at any time.
Set up a job alert.