Position and Job Overview
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our team in Northampton. You will be responsible for ensuring that exceptional service is delivered to every customer during every new and existing intervention. Ensure tasks are completed from start to finish and meets the KPI deadlines set out in the Monthly and Yearly targets. To provide solutions to problems and make recommendations to help customers take advantage of vendor reduction and single source supplier by improving process and completing component targets. To collaborate for success with other members of the immediate team and wider teams to ensure that customers receive great service.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Effectively plan and implement a model week to ensure that time is most effectively spent providing great service to customers.
- Measure and monitor KPI and targets.
- Prepare, in advance, for every 1-2-1 meeting to ensure that areas for development are prioritised and development plans implemented.
- Participate in daily preview/review meetings ensuring that full preparation takes place before, during and after the meeting.
- Motivate and create a fun atmosphere in the team by ensuring regular contribution and an open mind to new tools and techniques.
- Complete all necessary reports and measures accurately and on time.
- Work in an open and honest manner with line manager and ask for assistance if required.
- Work with colleagues from other parts of the business in a polite and professional manner at all times.
- Participate in dual sales visits as part of developmental activity (manager or colleague).
- Follow up any tasks delegated.
- Record and action conversations with the customer service team and managers to ensure all are all aligned in delivering great customer service.
- Attend diarised team meetings.
- Understand the company’s proposition and talk fluently about this with all customers.
Key skills and behaviours needed:
- A minimum of one year’s experience in Account Management.
- A good understanding of Excel.
- Ability to demonstrate efficient journey plan management.
- A team player and able to build relationships quickly within the company and with our customers.
- All necessary reports and measures completed accurately and on time.
- Always participate in dual sales visits in a polite and professional manner.
- All tasks are followed up.
- All conversations are recorded and actioned with the customer service team and managers to ensure we are all aligned in delivering great customer service.
- Component offerings are understood, and targets achieved.
- A positive attitude with the desire to improve performance through hard work and determination.
What we offer:
We offer a competitive range of benefits, including but not limited to:
- Free parking (subject to site availability),
- A contributory pension plan,
- Employee Assistance Programme,
- Retailer and lifestyle perks and discounts,
- One paid day off per year for you to support the charity of your choice,
- Staff discount rates,
- An opt-in medical plan and
- eyecare assistance.
In addition, we recognise our employees hard work and ensure it is rewarded through the evo Honours reward programme and long service recognition schemes.
We support and encourage your ongoing training and development with access to an e-learning platform covering a wide range of topics, plus the opportunity to complete various training schemes (terms apply).
We also have a generous holiday package and a holiday purchasing scheme. As standard, all of our employees either celebrate their Birthday with a day off every year or are given a voucher in their birthday month! Subject to business area, we also close between Christmas and New Year!
Diversity and Anti-Discrimination Statement
It is our people that make us successful and so we are committed to making the evo Group of companies an inclusive workplace.
We encourage a diverse culture, in which we value you for being you, and the excellent contributions you make to business, no matter your age, gender, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, race, nationality or religion. The evo Group of companies expect their employees to respect one another and treat their colleagues, and others that they come into contact with, as they would wish to be treated themselves.
evo Group are proud to be a ‘Disability Confident’ accredited employer. We have a strong CSR and ESG ethos which is reflected in our Company values and the work we do.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.