On the hunt for Account Manager roles in London? A rapidly growing EdTech startup is on the lookout for an energetic graduate to join their London team – apply today!
Company profile – EdTech
In this Account Manager job, you will be joining a London-based EdTech startup that aims to support students looking to apply to university, their mission being to ensure that it is as simple as possible for every student that applies to university.
This business helps students with their study choices, finding the right university, which student bank account is best for them, or even connecting them with the university of their dreams. They have worked with over 200,000 students so far and are going from strength to strength. If you are looking to work within the EdTech space, apply to this Account Manager role today.
Job description – Account Manager
In this Account Manager graduate job in London, you will be working as part of the existing client team, managing relationships with a bank of 8-12 clients. You will have structured monthly contact to make sure your clients are happy with their subscription and the support they are getting.
Your clients will be Universities from around the country, looking to get insights into students and run marketing campaigns to attract students to their institution. The role requires a candidate who has exceptional communication skills and a solutions-driven mentality.
If this sounds like you, apply for this Graduate Account Manager role today!
Key responsibilities – Account Manager
In this Account Manager opportunity, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage and grow a portfolio of higher education clients
- Increase our client’s knowledge of the products we offer
- Provide the client with accurate data and insights with regular reporting
- Act as a client advocate to improve their overall experience
- Maintain our reputation as a leader in student marketing
- Confident when using the phone and hosting video calls
- Extremely proficient in email, and have excellent English writing skills
- Confident in meeting with clients and partners
Job requirements – Account Manager
- Educated to a university level
- 2 years’ experience in a B2B Client facing role
- Driven by providing an excellent service to all clients
- A passion for creating change and like the idea of working in a startup
- Experience with CRM engagement, and be able to maintain your pipeline (desirable but not necessary)
- Working in a high growth environment that wants you to excel in your role
- Freethinker that doesn’t mind putting ideas forward
Benefits of the job – Account Manager
- A starting salary of £27,500 (plus 10% annual bonus)
- Unlimited holiday with an estimated 14 days every year over Christmas
- Permanent in-office and work from home collaborative working environment for all staff
- MacBook, Backpack, AirPods for all staff so you can WFH confidently and privately
- Excellent London office in City so you can hold meetings/meet clients
- High-growth environment with rewarding bonuses schemes, results are always rewarded.
Looking for a career in Account Management and Graduate Tech jobs in London? If you’re interested in pursuing a career within the EdTech sector, apply to this Account Manager job today!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.