We have an opportunity for an Account Exec who will sell print and digital advertising solutions to businesses across Suffolk. We are not expecting you to have previous experience in this area so it’s a great opportunity to step into the world of media and take full advantage of the fantastic program of training we offer.
It is essential that you have had a few months of work experience in sales either retail or office based, long enough to know that you were good at it, you enjoyed the buzz of sales and know that you work really hard to achieve your targets. If you are now looking to hone these skills in a professional supportive company, a busy lively team which offers progression for the most successful then this is for you.
This is a telephone-based role where you will be calling businesses offering them the latest options to advertise with us either in print or on-line – it’s an unscripted call finding out about the business and its aims, what it currently does in terms of advertising and what solution we have that would be perfect for them right now.
Our range of media titles include East Anglian Daily Times, Ipswich Star, West Suffolk Mercury just some of the trusted local brands that make up a strong advertising portfolio for local business to use to advertise.
This is a full time Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm opportunity based in our offices in Ipswich.
- Previously worked in a sales environment
- Good confident communication skills.
- B2B or B2C sales background
- Excellent business acumen able to converse well with a range of clients
- Happy to call new businesses – enjoys phone work
- Some knowledge of print and digital solutions (ideally)
- Willing to learn and develop within the media industry
SALARY, BONUS & BENEFITS
- Salary £19k to £21k depending on experience
- Structured salary and career progression
- OTE £8,400 per annum
- New starters bonus scheme to support bonus potential in 1st 6 months
- Full 25 days paid holiday + statutory bank holidays
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Archant Gold – matched charity fundraising
- Give As You Earn – tax-free charity giving scheme
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that if you have not been invited in for an interview within two weeks of your application, then you can assume on this occasion that you have been unsuccessful.
We reserve the right to change the closing date at any time during the recruitment process, so please apply asap as we will be dealing with applications as soon as they arrive.Required Skills: digital advertising solutions, print
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.