Active Business Communications is an IT, Mobile and Telecoms Service Provider with ambitious growth plans. We currently have around 35 people in our team and we’re looking for a service-focused sales professional, with a good base of experience in service-led account management to join us to manage contract renewals and support sales growth.
- Meeting contract renewal targets; preparing proposals, negotiating and closing the renewal order
- Overseeing the onboarding process for new customers, helping to define best practice account management and nurturing the ongoing relationships by ensuring that customer needs are met and that they feel the value of working with Active.
- Developing value-based relationships with customers at multiple contact points – using our Hubspot tool to run account activity plans by customer segment
- Growing your own customer base by converting new business mobile leads generated by marketing activity
- Providing a central point of contact for key customers, solving escalated queries both directly with 3rd party providers and via our service team
- Constantly looking out for opportunities for the new business sales team to cross-sell to our existing customers and for our customers to refer us to new companies
- Gathering customer feedback and using the insight gained to guide the improvement of our products and services
What we offer…
If we’re right for you, you’ll be looking forward to:
- Being part of a cohesive and supportive team
- On the job training to get you up and running quickly
- Encouragement and support to continually progress your skills and career development
- Varied work and the chance to get involved in new things to expand your experience
- Being visible in a small business; the chance to show what you can do and to be recognised for your contribution
- Communication on the overall business strategy with opportunity to contribute your ideas
- Working in a smart, modern office environment
What we need from you…
If you’re right for us, you’ll:
- You’ll be a clear and confident communicator, who enjoys interacting and collaborating with others to solve problems and encourage continuous improvement in our approach
- With a high volume of account activities on the go at the same time, both in and away from the office, you’ll thrive on working at a face pace and responding to change constantly
- Your exceptional organisational skills and keen attention to detail will be essential to ensuring you keep tasks on track and take ownership for ‘making it happen’ on time
- You’ll bring a positive, ‘can do’ mindset to the work and be ready to be flexible, to get stuck in and to ‘make it happen’
- Your commercial skills will enable you to shape profitable sales proposals and negotiate based on value.
- You’ll enjoy working to targets and be ready to make yourself personally responsible for delivering sales results
- Everything that you do will be underpinned by ensuring that our customers get the best possible service experience because you genuinely care about making life easier for our customers.
- As a highly energetic and proactive team player, you’ll always be thinking around the task and finding ways to do things better in our ever-changing and growing, technology focused world.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Full, clean UK driving licence and access to own vehicle
- At least 3 years’ experience in a business to business, customer facing Account Management role in a SME environment
- CRM systems, MS Office Suite including strong excel skills to analyse and present data
- Proven track record in meeting sales targets
- Delivering exceptional customer service in a technology-based environment, specific knowledge of business mobile, services would be an advantage
- Working with stakeholders at all levels including senior executives
- 22 days annual leave (increasing to 27) plus bank holidays
- Birthday day off
- Wellbeing scheme
- Week paid sickness leave
- Buy/sell annual leave (2 days per year)
- Book annual leave in hours for extra flexibility
- Free parking
- Social activities
If you have the skills, experience, and enthusiasm to take on this challenge and succeed in a fast moving, competitive technology-based environment, we would really like to hear from you. Please submit your CV to email@example.com
Should we wish to progress your application, we’ll be in touch within two weeks. Due to the high volume of applications we often receive, it isn’t always possible for us to reply. In this case, we hope you understand and we thank you for your interest in our company.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.