Ashfield is currently recruiting for an Account Manager on Behalf of Proveca. Proveca Ltd is a pharmaceutical company specialising in identifying, researching and licensing off-patent medicines with unmet priority health care needs, with a focus on the paediatric market.
Proveca recently launched their first product, Sialanar. Sialanar is the first product to be licenced for the treatment of severe Sialorrhea (Hypersalivation) in children. Aside from the licence, its presentation has several other benefits for both the patient and carer, giving significant competitive advantage.
- Develop and execute the business plan for England in line with the UK Marketing strategy.
- Responsible for the delivery of the agreed business plan revenue and profit targets.
- Ensure successful pull through of products after gaining formulary status.
- Engage Paediatricians across the region to encourage them to prescribe Sialanar as the only licenced product to treat severe Sialorrhea (Hypersalivation).
- Building of the Proveca brand through developing strong links with KOLs in both Paediatrics and Pharmacy in both hospitals and the community.
- Attend relevant conferences and events to promote the Proveca brand and gain leads for the region to progress Sialanar.
- Gaining market intelligence and preparing the market in advance of the launch of new products in the pipeline.
- Hands on approach, willingness to get stuck in.
- Self-motivated and driven to exceed both financial and non-financial goals.
- Excited by the challenge to launch new products.
- Resilient, inventive and comfortable working with limited budgets.
- Experience of working in a small company environment.
- Established salesperson who has worked successfully in primary and secondary care markets, with existing relationships across the region.
- Experience of identifying and engaging clinical stakeholders and KOLs.
- Experience of NHS MDT selling – Building partnerships, working collaboratively and engaging with the appropriate people.
- Understanding of product positioning and benefit selling aside from pharmacological profile and the use of clinical data.
- A natural motivation to hit and exceed sales targets, recognising that your actions directly contribute to the rapid growth of our business.
- Experience of working with marketing teams to deliver successful product launches.
- Experience or familiarity of working within a high growth entrepreneurial company environment would be advantageous.
- ABPI Qualification.
- Experience of selling into the community desirable
Ashfield is a fast-paced place to work where you will be highly valued. We will give you all the support, training and encouragement you need to deliver first-class results for our clients. With an international reach and great support, the opportunities here are wide and diverse.
It is our people that have made us successful and we are committed to our values.
Quality, Partnership, Ingenuity, Expertise and Energy.
Successful candidates will benefit from a car, laptop, pension, healthcare and an excellent reward and recognition package. Please note that the ability to drive is a requirement of this role.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please select “APPLY NOW” below.
Please note if you have not heard from a member of the recruitment department within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful at this stage.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.