A leading cloud-based expense management company are recruiting for an experienced Account Manager to join their small but successful team. This is a remote working opportunity where you will be working alongside the sales manager dealing with new and existing customers.
We are looking for someone who is based within a commutable distance to Cardiff (once a month potentially) and who is enthusiastic about a positive customer experience.
You will engage with prospects as well as manage and support existing customers. Your knowledge of the system, coupled with a consultative approach to understanding customer needs, will ensure that you provide a tailored and first-class service.
What are the responsibilities as an Account Executive?
- Engage with leads and new customers through various channels including live chat, email and telephone.
- Provide support for trial customers and offer basic account set up walkthroughs.
- Be a point of contact for any trial customers who have system and pricing queries.
- Identify prospect requirements, pain points and key business drivers by holding consultative discovery meetings
- Hold soft touch software demonstrations with prospective customers.
- Organise account reviews with existing customers to ensure they are getting the most from the service.
- Guide customers in their use of the product as well as expense management and accounting best practice of expenses.
- Track customer engagement and usage by utilising the tools and reports available.
- Proactively identify customer issues as well as areas for potential growth and further opportunities.
What skills/ experience do I need?
- Experience working in a B2B environment.
- An eagerness to learn and a passion for great customer service.
- An interest in technology and the ability to pick up software quickly.
- Demonstrable interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal fluency.
What are the benefits?
- Salary £25 – £30k
- 25 days holiday
- Private health insurance
- Home-based role
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Hannah Elson at Yolk Recruitment.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.