Clearwater Analytics, located in Edinburgh, Scotland, is looking for talented individuals to bring value to our growing sales team. We are seeking those who thrive on solving problems and developing new skills. In return we develop our reps, helping them to achieve their career goals.
What you get
In addition to career development opportunities, Clearwater’s sales program offers:
- Industry leading training on financial market concepts – constant learning
- A team-oriented atmosphere with a work-life balance
- Compensation includes salary, commissions, and benefits
Account Manager- Sales
Our Sales program builds a solid foundation for incoming Account Managers to learn the Clearwater sales strategy and philosophies that makes SaaS sales professionals successful. At Clearwater we provide exceptional training and one-on-one mentorship in a team atmosphere. While any role within our sales team serves as an attractive long-term career, those who are able to “capture the opportunity at hand” have the ability expand their skill set by taking on new opportunities and responsibilities. Below is a brief look into the skills that each of our reps masters on the job.
- Research and keep up to date with products and competitors
- Identify new opportunities and handle those customer accounts
- Contribute to the development of sales strategies by setting and hitting sales targets
- Undertake market research to prepare proposals for marketing campaigns
- Survey and analyses of potential customers reaction to our product
What we look for
Successful candidates will possess the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- A proven ability to source new clients and build relationships with those contacts
- A proven ability to meet sales quotas
- 1 – 2 years research experience
- 1 – 2 years of experience using Salesforce
- 1 – 2 years of experience with Investment Accounting principles for both the US and UK
About Clearwater Analytics
Clearwater Analytics® is the leading provider of web-based investment portfolio accounting, reporting, and reconciliation services for corporate treasuries, insurance companies, investment managers, and other institutional investors. Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $1.8 trillion in assets across thousands of accounts daily. For more than a decade, Clearwater has helped clients such as Cisco, Facebook, Oracle, Starbucks, Knights of Columbus Insurance, CopperPoint Mutual Insurance Company, C.V. Starr & Co., Wilton Re., WellCare Health Plans, Arch Capital, and many others, streamline their investment and accounting operations. Clearwater remains committed to helping investors rethink how they approach their investment accounting and reporting challenges.
Job posting will be available through June 28, 2017
Salary Range: £25,100-£33,000
Job LocationEdinburgh, Edinburgh, City of, United Kingdom
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.