Founded in 1964 as one tractor dealership in Carlisle, Lloyd Ltd is now one of Britain’s leading distributors of a wide range of agricultural, construction and groundcare machinery and equipment, with eight branches across the north of England and south of Scotland. Covering every aspect of sales, service and parts, Lloyd Ltd represents many of the world’s leading manufacturers, including New Holland, Doosan, Manitou, Honda, Kubota, Amazone, Väderstad and many more.
From tractors to telehandlers, ride-on mowers to excavators, Lloyd Ltd has considerable experience and expertise in helping its customers identify the right equipment for the task at hand and ensuring it continues to perform to its best. With the addition of Lloyd Equestrian to its domestic Lawn & Leisure business, as well as selling and servicing new Isuzu’s and used pick-ups and 4x4s, Lloyd Ltd has become a one-stop-shop for the rural community.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Agricultural Sales Representative to join the successful team at Lloyd Ltd Penrith.
The main purpose of this role is to maximise sales of new and used Agricultural Machinery through managing our existing customer base whilst developing and expanding this through new client business development.
As a Sales Representative your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Advertising all agricultural machinery to new and potential customers
- Finding new markets and customers
- Actively selling new and used machines
- Assisting in locating used machinery
- Providing monthly reports to the management team
- Working closely with the management team to obtain the best possible terms with suppliers
An ideal Agricultural Sales Representative will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Experience in the Agricultural industry (essential)
- Knowledge of Agricultural machinery
- Experience within a sales environment
- Able to work to targets and possess a strategic focus
- Driven and professional attitude
- IT Literate
Hours of work for this position will be a minimum of 40 hours per week, working Monday to Friday and Saturday mornings on a rota basis.
In return, we can offer a competitive salary plus other Company benefits, including Company Car, Pension and Wellness Programmes.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.