Think you have what it takes to succeed in sales? Show us what you’re made of as an Apprentice Sales Executive and we can offer you a fantastic career path! At Grundon, we are looking for an ambitious and self-motivated people-person to join our friendly and progressive business, ranked in the Sunday Times PwC Top Track 250. Under the guidance of our supportive sales team, you will join us full-time on a Level 4 Sales Executive apprenticeship at our Banbury office, receiving a competitive salary, uncapped commission and a host of great benefits, including:
– Company car
– Discretionary bonus (performance based)
– Pension scheme (you contribute 5% of pay, Grundon matches this) with life assurance cover
– Option to buy additional holiday
– Reward and discount shopping scheme
– Range of wellbeing benefits, including Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to Work, health cash plan and discounted gyms
Join the Grundon Success Story
If working for a waste management company sounds unappealing, let us sell you a different story. A job where every day is different, where you meet new people and manage your own diary (once you’ve started to prove yourself). A job that covers energy reduction and the environment and offers some of the best progression opportunities in the industry, because we’re growing and developing new waste innovations that can help customers achieve their ‘green’ targets. Ours is a fascinating business and we have many awards under our (green) belt!
The Apprentice Sales Executive role
Your apprenticeship will last for 14 months, with 80% of your learning delivered ‘on the job’ and the remainder involving attending workshops and e-learning modules, equipping you with the skills to:
– sell, upsell and liaise effectively with customers
– create your own account base of customers, manage existing accounts and convert enquiries into sales
– make your own appointments to visit clients face to face
– cold-call on foot – an important part of the job
Following successful completion of your apprenticeship, it is anticipated that your employment will become permanent.
What we’re looking for in our Apprentice Sales Executive
– Give us your people skills, tenacity, confidence, persuasiveness and good time-management and we’ll develop and support you as you grow, starting with comprehensive and thorough induction training.
– You must have a full UK driving licence.
– Ideally, you hold Level 5 (Grade C) GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths, or are willing to gain these over the course of your apprenticeship.
Working hours: 9am-5pm, Mon-Fri – 35 hours per week
Interested in joining the Grundon success story as our Apprentice Sales Executive? Show us you’ve got potential and your prospects with us our promising. Click apply! No agencies please
Please note: We don’t use closing dates, but interview as soon as we have applications that look like a good match, so do apply as soon as possible. We advertised the role of Apprentice Sales Executive on 23.09.22
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.