Area Sales Representative – Covering southern Scotland, a forward thinking company with a 5 year investment plan for growth and acquisitions in the pipeline are looking for an Area Sales Representative. A basic salary of £30k – £35k plus company car plus an reachable bonus scheme is on offer and you will be reporting directly into the Regional Sales Manager.
As an Area Sales Representative you will be responsible for increasing sales and hire of diesel and electric generators, lighting towers and tailored temporary power solutions to the construction, events, utilities and civil engineering sectors.
To be successful in the role of Area Sales Representative, you will:
- Have a proven track record of winning new business within the temporary power and plant hire sectors
- Hold a high level of enthusiasm, and passion for going the extra mile to find the perfect solution for your customer
- Have solid knowledge of the industry and competitor activity to stay one step ahead at all times
- Have the ability to proactively plan your own diary
- Liaise frequently with your Sales Manager to ensure forecasted revenue is accurate
To be a successful Area Sales Representative you may have previously worked in roles such as Sales Representative, Area Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, Account Manager, Regional Account Manager or Sales Person in the construction hire industry.
Area Sales Representative Benefits
- A basic salary of £30k – £35k
- Healthy bonus scheme
- Company car with a fuel card
- Private medical
Plant Hire, Power Generation, Pumps
Sales Manager,Area Manager,Business Manager,Business Development Manager,BDM,Key Account Manager,Sales Manager,Support Manager,Area Sales Manager,BDM,Business Development Manager,Field Sales Person,Field Sales Representative,Sales,Sales Executive,Sales Specialist,Territory Sales
PATH is a specialist recruitment agency for the Specialist Hire Arena working within Plant or Tool Hire, Powered Access, Power Generation, Pumps, Rail, Lifting/Materials Non Mechanical Specialist related sectors.
Please Note: Not all Vacancies are advertised on our www.PlantAndToolHireJobs.com Website. If you would like to be considered for other opportunities, please visit our Candidates page where you shall see the option to Register and Upload your CV. A member of PATH Recruitment Ltd will be in touch if your Skills/Experience matches the Criteria.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.