Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in a fast-growing company? Adestra, a leading Email Marketing Technology Service Provider with over 12 years of experience in providing enterprise marketing software and excellent customer service, are looking for a Business Development Executive to join our small but busy team. This is a perfect opportunity to start your career in Sales and Business Development and is an ideal role for a recent graduate but applications from all levels of experience are welcomed.
Working in a fast-paced environment, you will be responsible for prospecting to key decision makers within target companies, and pitching Adestra’s proposition to generate new business opportunities. Lead generation & qualification are critical to our success, as are market coverage & effective communication of our proposition, and as such this is a critically important role.
Key aspects of your role will include lead management, lead generation, discovery, qualification, and closing prospects to meetings with our Consultants.
- Research and engage both self-generated prospects and marketing leads with the MessageFocus value proposition through cold calling;
- Develop & manage a pipeline of leads to deliver opportunity targets;
- Follow the Adestra sales process and use salesforce.com to provide accurate reports of activity;
- Follow established process for opportunity assignment to Sales Managers;
- Attend events to maintain a presence for Adestra (as required);
- Engage with other Adestra departments and management and provide accurate handover & feedback to the wider business;
- Flexibility will be required to accommodate global prospects.
- Excellent communication skills
- Be ‘tech savvy’ with the ability to grasp new technologies and software
- An instinctively commercial approach and ‘can do’ attitude
- ‘Solution oriented’ approach with the ability to listen and understand client needs
- Basic understanding of digital marketing
- Extremely organised and responsive
- Confident telephone manner, and ability to connect with decision-makers to explain our proposition
- Educated to degree level or some relevant experience
- Experience in selling services, software or IT desirable but not essential
Salary & Benefits:
You will receive a competitive salary with the opportunity to be part of the Company’s bonus scheme, as well as:
- Over 200 discounts and perks through our online benefit portal including free mobile phone insurance and discounted cinema tickets
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays and an extra day off for your birthday!
- Free on-site parking
- Company pension scheme
- Various travel schemes
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Private health insurance
- Group life assurance
- Working in a BS EN ISO 9001:2000 and Investors in People Silver accredited company, superb training and development opportunities are offered as the business continues to grow
Adestra has been empowering clients to maximize marketing ROI through email-driven technology for over 10 years. Our flexible account structure and obsession with customer success have gained the trust of global and growing brands alike. Founded on the principle that marketing success takes more than technology, we’re not just Software as a Service, we’re Software AND a Service.
Adestra are an Equal Opportunities EmployerAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.