Stafffinders are working in partnership with one of our well-established clients and searching for a talented Business Development Executive who thrives on building long-term client relationships.
Are you highly motivated with proven success in acquiring new business, opening new doors, account management and ultimately growing the business? We are particularly interested in candidates with a personable approach who leave a lasting impression for all the right reasons!
We are seeking someone who ideally has a second language for communicating with their International clients however this is not essential, we are more focused on the right individual who can represent and grow the brand. Occasional international travel may be involved in this role once trained up fully, so you will need a valid passport and flexibility to attend these trips/meetings/expo’s when required.
You will be required to work in the office based in Inverclyde 5 days per week until fully trained, there may be scope at this point to work a couple of days from home if that is your preference.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (desirable)
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent skills in acquiring and developing long term relationships
- Gaining experience and showcasing in-depth knowledge of the industry, products, companies, and competitors.
- Researching new suppliers to fill gaps in current supply and account manage existing suppliers.
- Cross-functional teamwork, to ensure supplier availability and customer demand are aligned.
- Relationship development & management at all levels within a large company environment (supplier).
- Continuously support the leadership team in developing company strategy and direction for the procurement function while also analysing overall company position and objectives when required.
- Attend global industry events and increase brand awareness and build relationships.
The successful candidate:
- IT Literacy and the ability to work with ERP systems
- Adaptability to move in line with changing markets and demand.
- Presentation, Negotiation and Numeracy skills.
- Project management skills including an ability to manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders and diverse resources.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure, end-end project work and problem-solving.
Salary is dependent on experience
Do you want to be part of a company with a multicultural, diverse team?
Apply now by clicking the link .
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Stafffinders which is operating as an employment agency.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.