Due to expansion, our client is currently recruiting for an experienced ‘Business Development Executive’ to join their team. This role will involve dealing with new customers with the main objective being to grow the business.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced sales person with a proven track record in sales. This is not a cold calling role; it’s dealing with leads and enquiries that come in directly from the website.
Applicants must be highly driven, self-motivated and resourceful with a strong ability to close deals.
Key areas of responsibility:
- To hit your weekly and monthly sales and performance targets.
- Be the first point of contact for new customers and therefore answer the phone in a positive, polite and friendly manner.
- Outbound calling – To work through the warm ‘web lead’ enquiries which come in from the website, to call within a 15 minute window with the main objective being to quote and close the sale.
- Make sure all leads are completed each day.
- Ensure all your ‘Follow-ups’ are completed each day.
- Process any web orders that come in.
- Input customer details, discuss artwork requirements, produce quotations, pre-orders, sample and brochure requests using the company database whilst adhering to agreed procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure quotes, brochure and sample requests are followed up daily as per the follow up list.
- Ensure all direct email enquiries are dealt with and processed within 15 minutes.
- Process orders and pass the details over to the artwork studio to setup the proofs.
- Undertake to process enquiries initiated by colleagues on their behalf whilst they are on holiday or sick.
- Assist the Sales Director with delegated tasks as required.
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://freshrecruits.co.uk/equal-opportunities/Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.