We’re looking for an Area Sales Manager who is able to lead by example. You’ll be someone who is able to sell on the door, sell on the phone, and market locally and online and, most importantly, someone who enjoys it! You’ll be in charge of managing an outsourced door to door sales team, a lead generation team and venue sales.
You will also lead our B2B sales in your given area. On a day-to-day basis, you will shape and deliver our sales and marketing strategies. We have an excellent product that we, and our customers, are incredibly excited about. We now want to ensure our brand, marketing, sales and customer service maximise our potential.
You will also be responsible for administrative activities to facilitate the smooth running of the sales channels. This is a role with great potential for growth as we expect you to take charge of organising people, information, and resources to enable the team to work effectively, suggesting and leading change where required.
- Managing outsourced sales teams in your area
- Maintaining high standards of customer service across sales teams
- Training sales representatives whilst leading by example (e.g., active in telesales, online chat)
- Monitoring sales performance across different channels (e.g., online, leaflets, door to door)
- Deliver companies KPI’s.
- Carry and exceed your own sales targets.
- Be the Face of YouFibre in your Area.
- General administrative and clerical duties related to role.
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheets and updating reports related to role.
- Keeping rest of team up to date with sales and marketing
- Building strong relationships with colleagues, suppliers, and clients
- Experience of door-to-door sales (preferably utilities or Telecoms) and/or telesales
- Experience working in the ISP and/or B2C sectors would be a bonus.
- Experience of B2B Sales (preferably IT or Telecoms)
- High level of computer literacy, quick to learn new applications.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Mature and responsible attitude
- Ability to work autonomously, a desire to learn and grow.
- Proactive with ability to anticipate, communicate and resolve issues with minimal guidance.
- Effective problem solving and interpersonal skills, a focus on teamwork and customer service.
- A drive for excellence and high attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and work with the flexibility required as a team member in a start-up.
- Holiday allowance 22 days plus bank holidays
- Bonus – commission for all sales you are accountable for
- Equity – based on experience and impact.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.