We are seeking to recruit a successful Area Sales Manager for our client who is the UK’s primary supplier of new and used heavy plant and machinery.
The new Area Sales Manager will be expected to maximise existing business relationships, develop long lasting and beneficial new markets and clients, spot opportunities for the business and bring their knowledge and experience into an existing team of business development professionals. In return you will earn a basic œ30K salary OTE œ60K +.
You will be covering the Midlands for this role.
The successful Area Sales Manager will work for award winning market leading family owned and managed business has undergone year on year growth and operates from 2 large sites in Yorkshire and the Midlands. So you already have an excellent product, service and delivery reputation to build upon.
Only apply for this Area Sales Manager role if you have tenacity, ambition and a desire to succeed.
Primary duties will include:
· Introducing new products and services to existing customers
· Enhancing existing relationships, problems solving customer need
· Managing sales to ensure promises made are met by delivery teams within the business
· Promote company initiatives and opportunities to new all customers
· Identify opportunities, competitor activity, report market intelligence and risks to the company
As an Area Sales Manager you will have proven experience in
· Selling. Achieving targets. Delivering excellent customer care. Reporting against activity undertaken
· Use of CRM systems, good IT skills incl. Word, Excel, Outlook
· Presentation skills.
· Time and Diary management
· Building professional relationships that last
· œ30K basic – achievable OTE œ60K
· Company Car & fuel allowance
· Phone & laptop
· Health Plan
Tracey Lally is acting as lead consultant for the Area Sales Manager role – please quote Job Ref 01928 in all communication.
TSL Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation and will be acting as a Recruitment Agency for this position.
Please note – Your CV may be suitable for future opportunities and will be considered for any other vacancies we have available.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.