Due to a number of internal promotions and career development moves; our client is offering a fantastic opportunity for highly competent sales professionals to join their team, selling a premium brand HGV Vehicles within UK territories. The role which is biased towards new business development as well as key account management within the AOR also offers outstanding sales career prospects within the group.
Wholly owned subsidiary of a world class HGV/PCV vehicle manufacturer, with a range of premium high value product distributed the whole UK and Eire. Coupled with their excellent reputation and unquestionable quality product is the backing of a large global parent company, underpinning their overall stability and placing them in an unrivalled competitive position.
Identify and develop long-term relationships with potential customer base. Qualify and identify customer needs and desires attracting new clients to the brand. Preparing and presenting proposals, quotes and tenders. Contribute and participate in Marketing and exhibition activities
You will have the following skills;
• Self-starter used to working in the field with high levels of autonomy
• B2B and /or Fleet sales experience
• Strong technical sales people, or people with experience in low volume high value sales may also be considered
• You must be credible technically and have transferable sales skills
• Ability to relationship manage key accounts
• You will ideally have knowledge of large capital expense purchases and preferably tendering for large accounts
• High levels of literacy, numeracy and the ability to construct/de-construct financial proposals for customer/client proposition
• Computer literate, use of MS office and online quoting applications
• High degree of commercial awareness
• Strong database management disciplines
• Basic Salary, £Highly Competitive
• Commission, Great package with a solid guaranteed minimum in years 1-3
• Fully expensed company car on attractive ECLP scheme
• Laptop / I-Pad and Phone
• Private health care
• Death in service insurance
• Pension Scheme (5%)
• Partner discount/purchase alliance scheme
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to John at Kemp Recruitment or phone 0330 440 2323Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.