Dovetail Recruitment are pleased to be working with a dynamic and fast-growing company in the Bournemouth area in recruiting for an Assistant Brand Manager to join their team due to growth of the business.
The Assistant Brand Manager will be responsible for supporting the Brand Manager with the development and growth of Key Customer Accounts. Providing information to assist in driving business plans to maximise sales and account growth.
Assistant Brand Manager’s Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to the Brand Manager
- Collate product information to ensure products are launched efficiently
- Provide updates on product sales, stock and pricing
- Regularly prepare and analyse reports on performance against KPI
- Develop relationships with suppliers and other departments
- Managing customer pricing to ensure margin targets are achieved
Experience and Knowledge:
- Confident communicator
- Commercially minded
- Confident Excel skills
- FMCG experience is desirable but not essential
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Car allowance
- Free Parking
- Discounted products
- 23 days holiday
- Bank holidays
- Monday – Friday hours
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-growing company in the Bournemouth area and work in the FMCG industry. As a growing business it’s a great career step where you will support the Brand Manager with the development and growth of Key Customer Accounts.
This position would suit experienced Assistant Brand Managers who have ideally worked within the FMCG industry;
If you are interested in this Assistant Brand Manager job Christchurch, please click “Apply Now”;
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.