The main focus of this role is to proactively develop new business across the globe. You will work with a specific set of countries, with the main focus to research and establishing new business opportunities. Sales are across the full Kondor own-brand portfolio, including Audio, Vision, Mobile and Tablet accessories as well as third party brands across portable electronics and other.
To maintain our position as the ultimate sales and distribution partner, we invest in our team and expect our people to be dedicated, passionate and eager. In return, Kondor provides a platform to excel, a place to learn and develop and the chance to be part of a family that works together effectively towards one vision – one that you can be proud of.
This role has territory responsibility for the Americas; US, Canada and Latin America which is a key strategic region for the company. You will also be expected to travel abroad to attend business meetings for the established distribution and/or retail partnerships. You will be required to travel at least once a quarter to North America, plus trade shows.
What will you be doing?
- Maintaining and increasing sales of the portfolio
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your markets
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
- Servicing the needs of your existing customers
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Compiling and analysing sales figures
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Reporting to Line Manager and Senior Management teams
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Demand and stock planning
What you’ll need:
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good business acumen
- Analytical skills
- Initiative and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication skills
- Good planning and organisation
- The ability to work calmly under pressure and to deadlines
- Strong IT skills including Excel, Powerpoint and databases, budget, report writing
- Commercial awareness
- Foreign language skills are increasingly useful
- The knowledge and ability to execute marketing activities within retail and corporate channels
What will you get in return?
Kondor’s commitment to you is to cultivate a culture where you enjoy your work, and become part of a high performing team that works effectively together. In return for your hard work and commitment to us, we will give you the following:
- 23 days holiday in your first year plus bank holidays, rising to 24 days in your second year and then to 25 days in your third year
- Summer Days scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Free fruit
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity pay (if eligible)
- Childcare vouchers
- Exclusive discounts on our entire product catalogue
- Access to a discount portal and employee support programme through LifeWorks
- Exclusive mobile contract discounts
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Government workplace pension
Set up a job alert.