Join the market leader in accessory category management. We are looking for a proven and motivated Key Account Manager to join our amazing network operators team to own the growth of major national accounts.
It’s never been a more exciting time to join us at Kondor, the UK’s leading global channel partner and distributor of consumer electronics and mobile accessories. We are the partner of choice for many of the world’s leading brands and manufacturers, due to our insight, our innovation, our pace, and our results. Our market expertise gives us industry-leading channel coverage thanks to our partnerships with high street retailers, grocers, online retailers, B2B, and international stakeholders. We pride ourselves on being commercial experts, but not corporate; our offices are a hub for creativity and productivity.
This role holds responsibility for managing, developing and growing Kondor business with an assigned group of accounts. First line of contact at Kondor for those accounts. Responsible for identifying and understanding customer needs and opportunities, and selling in products, ranges, promotions, marketing activity accordingly. Day to day responsibilities also include sales reporting and analysis, forecasting, new product pricing and set up, online range and content maintenance, promotional calendar management, sales presentation creation, management of POS and other marketing activity projects.
What will you be doing?
- Building relationships with buyers to understand their needs and identify opportunities for growing sales
- Propose and manage pricing and promotional support to successfully incentivise sales whilst maximising Kondor profit margin
- Customer contact and service, sales reporting and analysis, sales forecasting, product set up and pricing, presentation creation, promotional calendar management, online product range housekeeping where relevant, marketing activity project management, revenue and profit tracking
- Working with brands to understand their product ranges and identify opportunities for ranging and sales development within assigned accounts.
- Liaising with account supply chain contacts and working closely with Kondor sales administration team and Kondor warehouse to ensure orders are fulfilled on time and in full
- Managing and communicating sales forecasting for assigned accounts. Communicating unexpected demand situations and working with colleagues to resolve. Understanding from colleagues any stock delay and constraint situations, and communicating to and managing with customer
- Regular and detailed stock and sales analysis to ensure any overstock situations are pro-actively managed. Management of account finance claims for marketing funds and promotional allowances. Resolution of invoice queries and issues.
- Communicating with Kondor purchasing teams on opportunities and requirements for products and brands in assigned accounts
- Analysis of available account and market data to identify opportunities to develop business, and creating and managing action plans to maximize those opportunities in assigned accounts
What you’ll need:
- Previous sales and account management experience
- Commercial experience – full P&L management
- Competent in Microsoft Office – in particular Excel and PowerPoint
What you’ll get in return:
Kondor’s commitment to you is to cultivate a culture where you enjoy your work, and become part of a high performing team that works effectively together. In return for your hard work and commitment to us, we will give you the following:
- 23 days holiday in your first year plus bank holidays, rising to 24 days in your second year and then to 25 days in your third year
- Summer Days scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Free fruit
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity pay (if eligible)
- Childcare vouchers
- Exclusive discounts on our entire product catalogue
- Health cash plan through Health Shield
- Access to a discount portal and employee support programme through LifeWorks
- Exclusive mobile contract discounts
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Government workplace pension
Set up a job alert.