The main priority of the business development role is the acquisition of new business to assist with the continued growth and expansion of Pin Point Recruitment, as well as upselling into existing stakeholders and working in alignment with the company growth plans.
Main Duties to include:
- Identifying new sales leads
- Building strong rapport and relationships with potential stakeholders
- Delivering all services offered by Pinpoint Recruitment
- Cross Selling all sectors of Pinpoint Recruitment as to
- Temporaries Roles
- Permanent Roles
- Training and development programmes
- Maintaining strong working relationships with existing stakeholders
- Cold calling potential stakeholders as appropriate to your geographical area to ensure robust pipeline of potential opportunities
- Identify Potential stakeholders and the key decision makers within the organization
- Arrange meetings with the key decision makers within potential stakeholders
- Handle objections constructively to ensure a positive and mutually beneficial outcome
- Delivering and negotiating commercial fee structures to potential stakeholders
- Working within agreed sales goals and ensuring they are delivered
You will need to be/have:
- A strong communicator
- Sales and success driven
- Excellent negotiation skills
- In depth industry knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Good with numbers
- Have a positive attitude
- Strong character with the can do approach
As part of the Business Development team you can expect an excellent salary package, depending upon experience.
An unrivalled commission structure linked directly to your business wins.
25 days holiday plus the 8 stats
For further information or a confidential conversation regarding how to become part of one of the UKs largest independently owned Recruitment businesses please apply with an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.