Business Development Manager Job in Ferndown
Dovetail Recruitment are working with a well-established client in Ferndown. They are looking for a Business Development Manager to join the team. As the Business Development Manager, you will have to demonstrate recent success in a sales role and have experience within a commission-based role and enjoy the challenge of finding new business.
This is a busy role where you will need to be efficient, organised, and confident using Microsoft due to the pace of the role you will also need the ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaising with clients to establish current and future project requirements.
- Maximising sales opportunities with new and existing customers
- Accurately entering and updating customer information into the company CRM
- Giving advice and guidance on our products and services to new and existing customers
- Calling on regular spending accounts, re-contacting and activating dormant accounts and finding new business.
- Customer and site visits when required
- Chasing quotes and giving feedback to the business.
Experience and Knowledge:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport and credibility with new and existing customers
- Plumbing, heating, home improvements or construction industry knowledge
- Quick learner
- Consultative sales approach – phone and face to face
- Results driven
- Excellent IT skills including Excel, Word, and database
- Provide evidence of previous sales achievements
Salary and Benefits:
- £30,000 + OTE £38,000 – £40,000
- Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:00 or 07:30 – 16:30
- Free parking onsite
- 20 days holidays + bank holidays
This position of a Business Development Manager would suit candidates with previous sales experience who are able to create excellent relationships with their customers.
If you are interested in this Business Development Manager job in Ferndown, please click on apply now.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.