uRisk is a dynamic fast-growing water hygiene company based in Hertfordshire. We are an innovative group looking for an enthusiastic and bright individual to join our team in a progressive role and extremely competitive commission rates.
We are looking for a passionate and skilled individual to join our energetic team. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in sales with a minimum of 2 years experience.
As part of a small team, you will be able to demonstrate professional phone manners, strong computer and sales skills with a proven formula for growing businesses. You will also be a fast learner in technical services that will be fundamental in the team’s success! Your time will mostly be spent speaking with customers by phone and attending client meetings, after care, service advise, quoting, customer service experience and increase customer retention levels.
We are currently seeking a manager located locally to Baldock, Hertfordshire.
– Career progression
– 28 days holiday + performance birthday holiday
– 2 week Christmas holiday (4 days from 28 holiday)
– Services and technical training
– Friendly family environment
– Pension (auto-enrol scheme)
– Busy fun company with a new modern team environment
– Managing customer accounts
– Attending client meetings
– Quoting services
– Reviewing reports
– Technical advise and support
– Producing records and tracking services
– Reporting to management
– Updating customers on gap analysis
– Improving customer retention
– Calling and emailing customers in a proactive roll to provide after care and support to improve customer experience and retention.
– Minimum 2 years experience in an office based customer service role
– Confident and comfortable talking to customers on the phone
– Eye for detail, work well independently
– Pride in your appearance
– IT skills
– Punctual, responsible, professional manners
– Good customer service and ability to talk with customers
– Have a keen interest in technical services
– Proven sales techniques and formulas
– Willing to learn
– Enjoys challenges
Desirables (not required):
– Experience in service industry
– Compliance or health and safety services experience
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.