Our client based in Berkshire is one of the largest independent IT Training Education providers in the world, who have been successfully growing for over 20 years. They offer exceptional training experiences around the world, to organisations large and small, technology providers, enterprises and governments. Their flexible and tailored learning programmes incorporate e-learning, instructor-led, mentored and collaborative learning at training centres, on site and via the internet, enabling customers to choose when, where and how they want to receive training programmes and learning services. Its core training is focused on Cisco, Microsoft, VMware, IBM, Symantec, Brocade and best practice. This includes ITIL® and PRINCE2® which is tied into business process improvement, project management, business analysis and leadership development.
Due to exciting and dynamic transformations, they currently have an opportunity for a talented and energetic Business Development Manager to join their team on a journey of innovation and growth. You will be responsible for generating profitable revenue and incremental engagements from a defined set of accounts through effective customer engagement. You will work with customers and vendors to gain optimal revenue and profitability. This is most certainly a role for a get up and go type person, that is hungry and extremely self-motivated.
- Develop strong relationships at all levels and cross function within the client base.
- Gain client invitation into formal ITT and project proposal responses and be able to produce first draft level proposals and influence bid responses.
- Display solid market and competitor awareness.
- Maintain accurate forecasts, account plans and opportunity profiles on the CRM system.
- To exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets with profitable business.
- Able to deliver professional and succinct company presentations
- Build profitable opportunities with both existing and new clients
- Able to display a fully qualified understanding of the client need
- Understand the contract review and tender process within your target client base
- Produce comprehensive account plans for named accounts, developing account strategies and execute through to generating major revenues.
- Work with leading vendors, forming joint relationships with the customer.
- Schedule and attend no less than 12 customer meetings each month (virtual or face to face), ensuring all key accounts are visited at least twice a year.
- You must be educated to degree level or have significant sales experience at a similar level
- Strong understanding of learning or technology
- Minimum of 5+ years external sales experience or equivalent
- Target and opportunity focused attitude is a must to be successful in this role
- Excellent interpersonal skills and negotiation skills
- Experience with inputting to and delivering presentations
- Understand and communicate value versus cost and benefit versus feature
- Proven success of working to and delivering against targets (KPI and/or revenue)
- Passionate customer focused attitude
- Basic salary up to £40,000
- Commission plan
- Car allowance
- Private health care for the employee, plus the option to add on family members.
- Pension Scheme
- Dental Care Scheme
- Social Club
- Death & Service
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.