ERIKS UK has a new opening for a Business Development Manager within Product Business Unit, ERIKS Flow Control based in Swansea.
This is a key role to develop ERIKS pump services capability covering our Repair or Replace Strategy and relating to the removal, re-fit, onsite maintenance and repair of industrial process pumps within key contracts. This role will involve workshop and on-site technical support, training and recruitment where necessary to ensure the appropriate skill levels.
What the role involves:
- Technical contract support on site for existing and new contract customers (New and Repairs)
- Technical workshop support.
- Reporting progress & liaising at branch / area / regional level.
- Managing and developing relationships with suppliers at local level.
- Ensuring high levels of customer service at all times.
- Provide appropriate training and coaching to the service centres and external sales force to increase their product and service awareness within the product group.
- Operate at all times in a manner that complies with ERIKS and Customer Health & Safety Policy and report all cases of non-conformance to site management.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a commercial, distribution or industrial environment.
- Knowledge of Industrial pump related operations and maintenance processes.
- Proficient user of windows based programmes.
- Grade A* – C GCSE (or equivalent) English Language and Mathematics.
- Communication and inter-personal skills
- Margin management
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally
- Awareness of cleaner, efficient processes
- Understand and follow P & L processes
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to prepare and deliver management information within required deadlines
- Understand how ERIKS adds value to its customer and articulate this to assigned customers
- Ability to identify, deliver and document engineering and commercial benefit savings for customers
- Where change is recommended to customers, ability to assist with the change management process
- Ability to leverage successful projects that results in new business opportunities or increased customer retention for ERIKS
- Ability to effectively manage and implement projects
- Ability to resolve conflict with mutually beneficial outcomes for ERIKS and its customers
- Good knowledge of some or all categories of Maintenance, Repair and Operational product and service range relevant to pumps
- Ability to effectively manage sales, margin and customer price savings to achieve ERIKS profitability targets
- Effectively manage time and territory in order to maximise opportunities and minimise costs
Set up a job alert.