Our client based in Huntingdon is an award winning and trusted provider of IT solutions and managed services. Focusing on core IT, including cloud services and cyber security, they support both Microsoft and Apple devices. They have a range of IT services including project planning, delivery and consultancy, and fully managing or hosting IT systems.
Due to success and growth they are now looking to take on an experienced Business Development Manager who will be responsible for specific new business and account management. This role is field based with fortnightly office sales round ups.
- To successfully develop and drive sales plans, using agreed methodologies, to retain existing business and develop and grow new revenue for the company.
- Develop and maintain an accurate margin forecast and robust pipeline in order to achieve targets.
- Manage client records within CRM to ensure good communication and knowledge.
- Work effectively with the Sales Support team to ensure that penetration within Clients are maximized through consistent and professionally persistent contact.
- Create and manage Client contact strategies and Major Client Strategy documents to leave no stone unturned.
- Extend the portfolio of Clients through prospecting, qualification and profiling where necessary.
- Support marketing initiatives and develop invitees to events.
- Build and nurture relationships on multiple levels within the client portfolio. Extending the relationship across hierarchy levels within Clients.
- Self-motivated with high activity levels.
- Able to manage link between client requirement/expectation and company capability.
- Ability to qualify prospects strongly to maintain an accurate forecast.
- Outgoing, robust personality, strong, constructive character
- Autonomous business style, building a ‘business within the business’ whilst retaining visibility of company objectives.
- Excellent financial and commercial acumen.
- Ability to plan, forecast and report against sales plans and targets.
- The ability to work with the minimum of supervision, be part of a team.
- Be willing to travel and work from customer sites and other company and supplier sites as appropriate.
- Solution sales experience
- Cloud Services experience
- Managed Services experience
- Experience in dealing with IT facilitators/managers/CEO level
- You will have a consultative sales approach to identify, define and secure trusted advisor status to drive opportunities.
- Experienced in generating leads, prospecting and winning business within 100 to 5000 user business’ up to FTSE scale.
- Basic salary circa £30,000 – £45,000 depending on experience.
- Car Allowance
- Competitive commission structure
- Field Based
- Ongoing support and career progression
- Opportunity to work for an award winning and trusted provider of IT Solutions and Managed Services.
Set up a job alert.