My client is a small & nimble creative/design agency that is ready to take the next step and bring on board a dedicated Business Developer.
You should be passionate about design and able to sell the sizzle to new and old customers alike. My client especially excels at helping up and coming brands help reach their full potential. You will be the face of the company and main point of contact and you will support and nurture accounts from inception to customer satisfaction.
Ideally you need to have worked within the creative sector before so that you appear credible and confident, and you will be instrumental at helping shape the future of the company client base across a wide range of sectors.
Duties will include:
• Developing leads and new business
• Developing and mapping the CRM
• Maintaining the pipeline
• Arranging and attending client meetings, and attending further meetings to pitch for the business
• Attending networking events
• Prepared to go the extra mile to assure the customer of the desire to do business
What background my client is seeking:
• Ideally you need to have worked within the creative sector before, but a b2b background from another sector would be considered
• No miserable sods to upset the applecart – these guys are fun, creative and have a positive outlook
The package on offer is a basic salary ranging from 20 – 45k DOE, + commission + car/car allowance
Please get in touch if you think you could help this agency take it to the next level – Claire Yardley, Swindale Parks
Set up a job alert.