We are recruiting for an experienced Business Development Manager to Hunt, Manage and Convert high level / value opportunities, with absolute focus on Sales growth, both within the existing customer base / Key Accounts, and new customers.
The successful candidate will promote the Hydrasun broad product range and integrated solutions for the purposes of achieving and exceeding agreed sales and profit performance targets. They will manage identified allocated accounts, to maximise all opportunities and manage and develop both the existing, and any new, customer relationships needed, to achieve the above.
Essential Experience, Competencies and Qualifications
- Experienced in a Business Development / Account Management role
- Proven track record in true business growth
- Experience selling to decision-makers at all levels of business
- Highly effective “Hunting” skills within an Account Management and Business Development environment.
- Demonstrable track record in achieving and exceeding sales targets on an ongoing basis.
- Experience of Account Management and Business Development techniques and practices.
- High Levels of commercial awareness.
- Experience of working within the Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Marine or Renewable Energy Industries.
- Experience of selling added value services.
- Good written I verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Team Player.
- Computer Literate.
Desirable Experience, Competencies and Qualifications
- Technical and Commercial Product Knowledge throughout the Hydrasun product range.
- Experience in LNG / Petrochemical / Downstream O&G
- A good working knowledge of Hydrasun products.
For more information regarding this vacancy please contact our recruitment team: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01224 618686.
apply on company site by clicking Apply
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.