We are Osome – an international fintech startup making the lives of entrepreneurs easier. Osome is the silent hero in the background helping over 6,000 businesses spend less time on routine admin and more time on changing the world for the better. We’ve built our own app and web product and are automating accounting, tax, company formation, and other tasks.
We have over 200 staff representing 15 nationalities, and have offices in Singapore (HQ), London, Hong Kong, Moscow, and Kuala Lumpur. Our continued success has attracted significant investment to expand our operations and we are now seeking to hire a Business Development Manager, remote, work form home
WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE TO WORK WITH US
Our founding team has led two companies to successful acquisition so we have the knowledge and experience of building a sustainable environment so that the team can achieve outstanding results.
- Responsibility and autonomy to do things your way,
- tools comfortable to work with (both from home and at the office),
- quotas allowing you to grow but achievable,
- health insurance, a couple of extra days holiday, and performance and salary review every 6 months.
- great friendly team spread across 6 countries
- a pretty cosy office in the City of London
ABOUT IDEAL CANDIDATE (Business development manager, remote, work from home):
- empathetic and interested in people. you like to know the story of each of the client that comes to us, you have a genuine interest in their situation and you’d like to help them out
- experienced in sales. the ideal candidate would have 4+ years of selling to small business owners with great results
- with a black belt in communications. you can hold a conversation, written and verbal, with people from diverse backgrounds (engineers and entrepreneurs, PAs and doctors etc)
- highly organised. you are meticulous in managing your time and your pipeline
- experience with the bookkeeping/ accounting and / or with e-commerce industry would be a huge plus
- Market level salary
- Health insurance
- Extra holiday days
- Flexibility to work from home or at our office in London
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.