Our client is a market leading company developing critical components to the engineering sector. They are currently seeking a Business Development Manager to join their talented team in Cullompton. Your role will be to increase new business sales and ensure that existing accounts are effectively managed ensuring maximum revenue. To be successful in this role you will need to be an experienced salesperson with significant experience the engineering or manufacturing industry. At least 5 years of experience in a key commercial role is also essential.
This role will pay a highly competitive salary and represents a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading company in an exciting and well-rewarded role. If you feel that you meet the requirements set out above, please apply now, or call for an informal discussion.
- Working alongside key internal stakeholders to develop sales strategy
- Creating strong and long-lasting relationships with stakeholders
- Seeking out opportunities to bring the business into new markets
- Implementing strategies that will improve sales growth and achieve targets
- Lead generation and effective sales pipeline management
- Gathering of market intelligence to support the strategic direction of the business
- Attending exhibitions and customer visits where beneficial for the company
- Proven experience in a similar role in an engineering or manufacturing environment
- At least 5 years of experience in a key commercial role
- A team-oriented character with excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Strong IT and analytical skills (MS Office)
- Ideally a degree in a relevant field
- Market intelligence gathering skills with the ability to target specific customers
- Hitting key business targets
Closing Date: Please note that we will accept applications up to the closing date, however all suitable candidates will be submitted as soon as received, and the client reserves the right to appoint before the closing date.
If you have the skills and experience stated, please apply NOW!
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.